This is a completely overhauled version of Auto Club Speedway. The geometry and track width have been completely redone with more changes that are mentioned below.
1. Turn 3/4 apron is now raceable with the banking increased.
2. Track is now the appropriate width down the straights and in the corners.
3. Added backstretch bumps.
4. Adjusted the tire wear and track grip for realistic lap time and fall off over the course of the run.
5. The AI have been adjusted to run the whole track, which makes restarts pretty entertaining. With the way the AI is configured, you can get long green flag runs or the 'cautions breed cautions' scenario.
6. Prior California/Auto Club Speedway setups should only require minor tweaks to work on this track.
7. Added grip on the entrance and exit of the pits for more realistic pit exit and entrance speeds.
8. Big thanks to the guys at FSE for allowing me to use their TSOs! All logos I either got from Google or created myself.
9. This track has a lot of hi res textures with it, so you may want that direct X 9 update for increased frames if you're running the awesome 2018 cup mod.
I apologize for the size of the track. I tried to create a DAT file with a couple programs, but the only program that worked was the one that made the large DAT file.
Let me know if there are any issues with the AI or track or add your general comments.
We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!
Grab them HERE
We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!
Grab the latest files HERE
We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!
Read more about the chatbox HERE
Track Auto Club Speedway 2017 2018-02-12
Geometry and AI Update for Auto