Daytona 2007 APT is a partial rebuild of Daytona, based on the 2007 Daytona 500.
• This version of Daytona uses Daytona 2010 Revamped as a base for the track.
• New banking transitions entering and exiting the turns.
• Accurate SAFER Barriers and Walls based on the 2007 Daytona 500.
• Reworked bumps.
• New textures and objects from SDT, SS.Net, SBP, and Our Denver APT build.
• New Race event logos on the track itself and new victory lane textures.
• Chassis 2 Track.Ini for faster track speeds (reccomended to use the Chassis 2 files and 90 degree clear weather.)
• Much, much more.
• All Credit for the original track goes to Revamped Reloaded for their 2010 build of Daytona.
• SmiffDen for various objects and textures from SDT tracks and PST tracks.
• NASCAR, Monster Energy, Xfinity, and Indycar for the various logos used on the track.
• SBP/SS.Net for the backstretch grandstand and other textures.
• halfwayglad's updated skyboxes (This track uses the SD versions) available here - http://mciarlo.com/nr2003/
• various 3do objects from Bowtie at http://ewracing.com/
If I forgot to mention something or someone and you find it on this track, please let me know on one of the forums or by emailing me and I will add you to the credits list.
More pictures are available on our Facebook, here https://www.facebook.com/pg/APTracks/photos/?tab=album&album_id=977592162430502
Thank you for downloading and I hope you all enjoy!