1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2003 kevin lepage #71 link broken

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by JzAr8, May 19, 2019.

1. JzAr8

JzAr8 Active Member

so since the coke 600 is coming up, I wanted to collect the cars for the 2003 season of that race. I found that kevin lepage used his #71 in that race and the winston only that season. I tried to find that car and I found a link on nnracing that was broken. I got a 404 error which ive never seen on the site before. http://www.nnracing.com/download.asp?fileid=66768.
    does anybody have an alternative site or the car already?

2. WarMaKin

WarMaKin Well-Known Member

Hi! I have this car.

Attached Files:

3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Member

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I also have been getting that same 404 broken link error when trying to download some older cars from NN Racing. Does anyone know how to fix that?

4. JzAr8

JzAr8 Active Member

Thats the error im talking about Rusty, and thanks for the car WarMakin.

5. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

The only way to fix the error on NNRacing is for the original uploader to reupload those files. Since most of those guys are long gone, you're shit out of luck unless someone here happens to have said file.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  6. nascarfan89

nascarfan89 Well-Known Member

NNracing will give you a 404 sometimes when you download a file if you are on a proxy/VPN. Maybe that's it?

7. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

No, it's not. NNRacing has had its problems as a site in recent memory and some files have been affected by becoming unavailable. I had someone email me about the Talladega Nights cars I did for the Cup90 mod having this issue. Certainly not a proxy/VPN issue.

Joro88 and EarnhardtFan like this.
  8. nascarfan89

nascarfan89 Well-Known Member

Fair enough. Only reason I brought it up is because I recently had that problem myself on nnracing. Got a 404 on PIA, soon as I disconnected, page loaded fine.