12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2008 COT Paint Progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbaker9-91

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I like that Valvoline car.... Carpentier is running another scheme..... At least he has a sponsor (Unlike last year where he almost didn't have one)

Garrett

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah the GEM Partnership is paying off. The Valvoline scheme looks good this season.

smracer24

SRD Member
Reaction score
yeah valvoline looks much better on the 7 lol, itll at least make the race for once! (lv doesnt count he crashed it anyway lol)

andybls

SRD Member
Reaction score
confused ?

Hi im abit new to all this and cant find what program i need to put the new cars in the game, i have put some of the 07 cars in and they are not fully painted when in game they have grey bits where there should be paint. I know this is because you have changed bits on the car eg rear spoiler but how do i get these into the game ??

Cheers Andy.

WillG_46

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hello Andy

To get the COT mod to work on the game, you need the official Papyrus patch, and then you need to install the Project Wildfire BGN and CTS mods found at Masgrafx.com. Then you can add any other mods you want. The cars here use the ss.net 1.04 COT mod found at superspeedway.net - Home

WillG_46

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that the Valvoline car is sex on wheels:cool:

andybls

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for your reply and it worked a treat.
COT seems to take more of a hit on your system but does look nice.
Thanks.

Jason Roush

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry andybls, I didn't see your post till now but glad you got it fixed ;)

WillG_46, I agree....the Valvoline car is one of the best schemes I have seen for sometime ;)

Jason Roush

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I was considering uploading some of the alternates that I have done & were working on...but I think I am going to stay on track & get atleast 43 car field done first.

nbaker9-91

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Get the 43, then worry about the Alts.... unless you really want to put them up :yes:

Mike24

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
You don't need to explain your attack plan to us, Jason. Just paint what you feel like painting. Whatever it is, its phenomenal.

Jason Roush

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only reason I give the updates on what I plan on doing is instead of responding back to everyone's PM requests 10-15 times, they can check here.....& it has cut down on some of them. Just trying to make it easier on everyone else & myself with the updates ;)

nbaker9-91

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I like what you do here! Giving us the updates on what you do!

game_over

SRD Member
Reaction score
Jason the 18 updated is fantastic...just curious as to what your plan of attack to all these "alternate" cars is gonna be...you planning on tryin to tackle them all? would love that....Myself as well as everyone here is thoroughly impressed by your work...

Jason Roush

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing as many alternates as possible after I get a few more rides for drivers I haven't done yet. As we all know, I think this year there is more alternates than ever before so it might take some time to get them all done but in essence, yes I will be doing them.

WALZ

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just feel absolutely horrible for not having time to paint the cars I said I would. If I'm not working then I'm doing Trigonometry and Physics homework. Sorry everyone. :frown:

JSwanson88

SRD Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing as many alternates as possible after I get a few more rides for drivers I haven't done yet. As we all know, I think this year there is more alternates than ever before so it might take some time to get them all done but in essence, yes I will be doing them.
Idk if you take requests or anything...but if you start doing alternates, could you do Harvick's reese's car first please? That's cool if you have a system or something...I just can't (a good version) of that car anywhere...your cars are always great so I'm sure it'll be great whenever you find the time to do it.

Thanks for all the great work in the past, and in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.