Downloads
Updated

2010 Amp Energy Juice 500 at Talladega Weekend Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer26tn

SRD Member
Reaction score
Grass instead of payment would be so much worse than what happened today and yesterday. And on the spoiler vs. wing debate, It doesn't matter in this situation. The spoiler will keep the cars from doing a Brad K at Atlanta, not a getting hit in the side, letteing air under the car @ Dega. That wing always was a, well, a wing (airplane) when the car would get backwards.
Do you guys not get that it doesn't matter? Wing or spoiler, if there's enough air pressure travelling under the car, it's going up. Brad's wreck at atlanta has about as much to do with the wing as Jr's success hinging on his crew chief

Furinkazen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Fun fact: Premat got a reprimand for "causing an avoidable accident."

Only in DTM...
Premat again!!!!

With Allmendinger's flip, at least the spoiler worked, as the car was pusghed back down to teh ground... it was the secind hit that got it airbourne (sounds familiar? Yes you Mr Edwards...)

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
SRD Member
Reaction score
I wonder what Team Red Bull would have done with that huge Amp Energy trophy had they one.:p

Cheeze

AC/DC Junkie
SRD Member
Reaction score
On a side note, if Robby's truck was towed why weren't the TRB haulers asked to leave the track? And Koma Chiilxation or w/e the hell they are team for that matter?

Conspiracy against Robby? I think so :p

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
On a side note, if Robby's truck was towed why weren't the TRB haulers asked to leave the track? And Koma Chiilxation or w/e the hell they are team for that matter?

Conspiracy against Robby? I think so :p
I thought Robby had his personal truck towed.

Cheeze

AC/DC Junkie
SRD Member
Reaction score
He did, but PepsiCo. said they wanted NO forms of advertisement from energy drinks in the infield other than AMP for the weekend. I would consider large Semi Trucks to do more advertising than a passenger truck...

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
He did, but PepsiCo. said they wanted NO forms of advertisement from energy drinks in the infield other than AMP for the weekend. I would consider large Semi Trucks to do more advertising than a passenger truck...
But the transporters are part of the racing.

hansonator69

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
LOL AJ Allmendinger flipped even with the spoiler on. So, it doesn't matter what you've got on a racecar, it will still flip at 200mph haha.

And as i was watching the highlights my mate was like "How come nobody's crashed or ended up on their roof yet?" then BAM! AJ on his roof.

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
LOL AJ Allmendinger flipped even with the spoiler on. So, it doesn't matter what you've got on a racecar, it will still flip at 200mph haha.
"Tell me something I don't know"

Fun fact: I responded to a YouTube comment "Cup cars don't flip anymore," or something like that, with "Ehh, they'll find a way."

Never doubt the power of a racetrack built on an ancient Indian burial ground/sacred land because some chief died in a horse race/Cheyenne medicine men cursed the land forever because Andrew Jackson was an a-hole in their minds.

Cheeze

AC/DC Junkie
SRD Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw a banana peel on the track before Allmendinger's flip...

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.