Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2013 Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Slaughter

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alex Bowman is really impressing me with how he's driving! Another great up-and-comer for the Nationwide Series that can run with the big boys is always a good thing.

Also Johanna is in 18th and slowly climbing up.

Sgt Slaughter

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh no! Larson has heavy contact! (Sorry for the triple post)

Sgt Slaughter

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Now how many cars are going to crash this time around? Time to FIND OUT! Green is out!

Sgt Slaughter

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sucks that Larson got his chance at a win taken away early but good job Hornish!

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Great job by Hornish to get that win and what a car! It just couldn't be beat. And great runs by BVick, Scott and Pastrana, all picking up top 10's.

johnp

SRD Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Hornish...you can tell the win really means a lot to him. Bowman and Travis were pretty impressive today. Larson's having a rough go. Anyone have opinions on the Bayne/Larson deal...seems like everyone said its Kyle's fault but Trevor still has to be able to control his car.

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Hornish...you can tell the win really means a lot to him. Bowman and Travis were pretty impressive today. Larson's having a rough go. Anyone have opinions on the Bayne/Larson deal...seems like everyone said its Kyle's fault but Trevor still has to be able to control his car.

I think Trevor's post race interview summed it up. Larson just got on his door and that tried to suck the car around. It was just a racing deal.

Mo Neenja31

Rocketman
Reaction score
Missed the last half and I'm late but

HELL YEAH HORNISH, THAT WAS AWESOME! GREAT WIN MAN!

Man, he's been screwed out of so many wins last year, he really deserves it!

johnp

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think Trevor's post race interview summed it up. Larson just got on his door and that tried to suck the car around. It was just a racing deal.

Yeah I feel it was a racing deal too...I just feel like Trevor has trouble controlling his car under pressure...but then again that is his conservative style.

Phantomguy24

TyV2
SRD Member
Reaction score
I feel like if it was anyone's fault it was Trevor's for trying too hard to keep in it, although it's understandable considering he was racing for the lead. But Larson was a full lane and a half up of Trevor, so I fail to see how he could somehow be at fault for that.

Oh and great for Hornish, he did an awesome job all day.

Last edited:

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah Hornish!

Great race, a lot of good racing.

RE: Bayne/Larson...Can't see how that's Larson's fault...Larson left him plenty of room and Bayne just took off up the hill...Maybe the aero sucked him loose, but that still isn't Larson's fault.

Mo Neenja31

Rocketman
Reaction score
Sure is Sam's Town :p

ShadowKnight508

Esteemed Senior Member
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Pretty good race today. I will have to agree with the fact that Larson has no luck in the Nationwide Series so far in 2013, from his terrible flip into the catch fence at Daytona to getting put into the wall by the loose #6 WFG Mustang of Bayne while battling for the lead and the late race crash sparked by Sieg (#51) when he tapped Gase and sent him slamming into Larson's battered Camaro.

Anyway, congrats to Sam Hornish Jr. for proving that Las Vegas was indeed Sam's Town today XD

Status
Not open for further replies.