1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2013 Toyota Camry (NASCAR)

Discussion in '3d Model and Scene Showroom' started by Racecar SS, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racecar SS

Racecar SS Well-Known Member

Once in a while I have noticed this. If you are using firefox, clear your history for how ever long you have been using the program. And then go back to the webpage and press Ctrl+F5 to do a full refresh. Most issues stem from the browser not getting the latest version from the server. Hope this helps.

1 person likes this.
  2. Axl48

Axl48 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will try

3. Racecar SS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  4. Axl48

Axl48 Well-Known Member

I use Google chrome, and for some reason I can't get it to work... maybe I will go back to firefox

5. josenachito

josenachito Well-Known Member

Hi, I made the # 4 Juicy Fruit. You are awesome men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y) :notworthy:

6. Racecar SS

7. NNS

NNS Well-Known Member

Just finds this thread *facepalm* but awesome kick ass models!

8. Jonathan Patten

Jonathan Patten Well-Known Member

Here's something I was working on. Still plan to purchase once I get the money. :)

Attached Files:

• 56.jpg
      56.jpg
      File size:
      700.7 KB
      Views:
  9. Jonathan Patten

Just bought the models today. :) Love it!

10. Racecar SS

HA, that isn't your fault. I try to be very ninja about my posts. I don't go off pimping it. I find that feedback from this site is very good and focused since you guys live/eat/sleep/breath this stuff. So passers by's might get surprised on what I post over hear. :)

11. Reaper28

Reaper28 Well-Known Member

Really cool stuff !

12. Burnout

Burnout Well-Known Member

I'm just curious. What kind of feedback do you look for from this site anyways?

13. Racecar SS

Compatibly with the program, program performance, unwrap difficultly or warped areas and shape feedback to name a few of the major points.

14. Burnout

Burnout Well-Known Member

My biggest issue then would be the hoods. They should go back to the windshield with the flaps built into them. Also the curve at the top of the windshields seems greatly exaggerated. I know it can look like that in photos, but the FOV can play tricks when trying to decide the actual shape of parts like that. The Unity program you use to display them is pretty neat. Was that developed in-house or is there some package available? Overall though, they are some good models, just with some faults that may put off a potential buyer who needs the accuracy.

15. JRRacing64

JRRacing64 Well-Known Member

Just curious. I tried uploading do the model on the webpage render and It keeps loading the demo scheme instead. It was working before.

Edit never mind. Firefox was the issue.

16. Racecar SS

While several rules changes have happened since I created these models. I will update them if our clients send me that request. Example. When I was creating the Fusion, they were not going to use ridges in the fake intake. That has now been updated. In fact, another a new rules change with was sent down last week. I had to adjust all of my windshields. As far accuracy goes, I think it's pretty good since I was given the Cad data from all 3 manufactures this year, while I can't share any of that data. I used it as reference to create all of my cars this year. But, something that has bothered me is how it looks like the top of the glass on the cad data and the real car don't appear to be in the same location. As soon as I can confirm this I would make the appropriate updates to match.

We create our own scripts and code for unity. You can see our most complex example on factory five's racing website: https://www.factoryfive.com/interactive/mk4-roadster/

Thank you for the questions.

Attached Files:

• data.jpg
      data.jpg
      File size:
      531.4 KB
      Views:
  17. Jonathan Patten

Here's a little of what this model is capable of... fantastic job 3D Autosports. :)

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  18. Axl48

Axl48 Well-Known Member

Hey if I sent you a couple of flats of this model, could you make me a few renders like that??

19. Axl48

Axl48 Well-Known Member

20. Axl48

Axl48 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.