Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2013 Toyota Camry (NASCAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racecar SS

SRD Member
Reaction score
Once in a while I have noticed this. If you are using firefox, clear your history for how ever long you have been using the program. And then go back to the webpage and press Ctrl+F5 to do a full refresh. Most issues stem from the browser not getting the latest version from the server. Hope this helps.

Axl48

SRD Member
Reaction score
Once in a while I have noticed this. If you are using firefox, clear your history for how ever long you have been using the program. And then go back to the webpage and press Ctrl+F5 to do a full refresh. Most issues stem from the browser not getting the latest version from the server. Hope this helps.
Thank you. I will try

Axl48

SRD Member
Reaction score
I use Google chrome, and for some reason I can't get it to work... maybe I will go back to firefox

josenachito

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi, I made the # 4 Juicy Fruit. You are awesome men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y) :notworthy:

NNS

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just finds this thread *facepalm* but awesome kick ass models!

Jonathan Patten

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's something I was working on. Still plan to purchase once I get the money. :)

Attachments

Racecar SS

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just finds this thread *facepalm* but awesome kick ass models!
HA, that isn't your fault. I try to be very ninja about my posts. I don't go off pimping it. I find that feedback from this site is very good and focused since you guys live/eat/sleep/breath this stuff. So passers by's might get surprised on what I post over hear. :)

Burnout

SRD Member
Reaction score
HA, that isn't your fault. I try to be very ninja about my posts. I don't go off pimping it. I find that feedback from this site is very good and focused since you guys live/eat/sleep/breath this stuff. So passers by's might get surprised on what I post over hear. :)
I'm just curious. What kind of feedback do you look for from this site anyways?

Racecar SS

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious. What kind of feedback do you look for from this site anyways?
Compatibly with the program, program performance, unwrap difficultly or warped areas and shape feedback to name a few of the major points.

Burnout

SRD Member
Reaction score
My biggest issue then would be the hoods. They should go back to the windshield with the flaps built into them. Also the curve at the top of the windshields seems greatly exaggerated. I know it can look like that in photos, but the FOV can play tricks when trying to decide the actual shape of parts like that. The Unity program you use to display them is pretty neat. Was that developed in-house or is there some package available? Overall though, they are some good models, just with some faults that may put off a potential buyer who needs the accuracy.

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just curious. I tried uploading do the model on the webpage render and It keeps loading the demo scheme instead. It was working before.

Edit never mind. Firefox was the issue.

Racecar SS

SRD Member
Reaction score
My biggest issue then would be the hoods. They should go back to the windshield with the flaps built into them. Also the curve at the top of the windshields seems greatly exaggerated. I know it can look like that in photos, but the FOV can play tricks when trying to decide the actual shape of parts like that. The Unity program you use to display them is pretty neat. Was that developed in-house or is there some package available? Overall though, they are some good models, just with some faults that may put off a potential buyer who needs the accuracy.
While several rules changes have happened since I created these models. I will update them if our clients send me that request. Example. When I was creating the Fusion, they were not going to use ridges in the fake intake. That has now been updated. In fact, another a new rules change with was sent down last week. I had to adjust all of my windshields. As far accuracy goes, I think it's pretty good since I was given the Cad data from all 3 manufactures this year, while I can't share any of that data. I used it as reference to create all of my cars this year. But, something that has bothered me is how it looks like the top of the glass on the cad data and the real car don't appear to be in the same location. As soon as I can confirm this I would make the appropriate updates to match.

We create our own scripts and code for unity. You can see our most complex example on factory five's racing website: https://www.factoryfive.com/interactive/mk4-roadster/

Thank you for the questions.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.