2015 Contingency Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Special thanks to Jim C. for all the help on the Coors Pole decals for 2015. Several updates to existing decals for 2015, some new additions, and removal of duplicates that were not needed. Like previous releases each group is set up by make and then labeled by team. You can also create your own.

Enjoy.
2015 NASCAR Top Tier Series Decal Set copy.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Very epic, love that you update the contigs, always hard to find new ones. Looking forward to these for sure.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Made changes already to the Coors and Ingersoll Rand decals. And made the Winner Decal.

Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I needed this to make the new 2015 Leavine Family Racing cars. When will it be released, or is that it?

Corey2448

SRD Member
Reaction score
Do you have just the Coors Light Pole Award and Pole Award Winner Stickers that are bigger in size for download?

gogonzo

SRD Member
Reaction score
I use to do these for another site, before my age and my eyes just gave out on me. Great job on them.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Do you have just the Coors Light Pole Award and Pole Award Winner Stickers that are bigger in size for download?
Yes I have them in a larger 1200 by 800 resolution since I made them there first then reduced to blend with all my other contingency.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Between this, the new Gen6 mod coming, and the new NXS mod coming it going to be Christmas for me in these upcoming weeks. So many templates and render scenes to setup. Gunna be fun.

Always love making custom contigs set for my fictional series.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Done with all the Chevy and Fords. Toyota's left then it's done. Jim C. was kind enough to assist me in tweaking the font for the Pole decal so I have revised it yet again. In addition he will be allowing us to use his version as well. Teams are alternating between the two versions, so you will have both at your disposal.

Should be dont this evening I think.

Attachments

Racecarboy93

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome work as always Alan, always await the cup set you do every year. Can't wait for this one as well as the NXS and CWS ones you are doing, keep up the good work!

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It's always fun when you are about 5 or 6 sets from being done with this thing and then you realize you missed a key change they slipped into one of the decals.

Damn Holley EFI decal got a color reverse for 2015, i already updated my decal and made the change but now I get to go back and overlay the change to the sets I have already done. So that sucks up some time. ...

TColeman12

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen IR logos on the cars in previous years. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I saw it during the Sprint Unlimited and didn't have an idea what it was.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah it's new for 2015, they dropped Autometer and Jegs from the lineup, along with Edelbrock on the door for most as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.