12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2015 Contingency Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimC

SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen IR logos on the cars in previous years. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I saw it during the Sprint Unlimited and didn't have an idea what it was.
IR been in nascar a long time in one way or another.

Attachments

bts15

SRD Member
Reaction score
Alan, Jim, thanks for taking the time to make this, the attention to detail and hard work are much appreciated. .

games123

CHARGE!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Such a fantastic job guys, these are going to be a must for my NXS15 and CWS15 Daytona carsets!

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
More revisions to decals, and additions and removals of unnecessary doubles. Reorganized in order from top to bottom in each grouping for easy sorting as you build each column on the door panel or fender.

Attachments

JimC

SRD Member
Reaction score
Alan is the one doing all the hard work. I only supplied one little decal. Imagine all the work involved in getting all these multiple logos made, straight and sized.
Not to mention all the research in finding everything to know where to start making them. :eek:
Looking great Alan

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks Jim. And I am ready to rip my hair out, well what little I have left. Made some more changes, updated the Sunoco decal, added the updated 21 means 21 decal from 2014, I dont see it on any cars for 2015 at the moment. And added the alternate MOOG component decal. Now I get to redo all my arrangements. :eek:

Attachments

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Done. XNS is next... just need some pics to work with.
Thank you to Jim C. of Turn4Graphics for helping me with correcting the font on my Coors Pole Decal, in addition to letting me include his version in the release as well.

2015 Cup Contigs UL Image.jpg

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
I know what I will be doing while I wait for the new Gen6 mod: Creating custom contig sets :)

thanks

Racecarboy93

SRD Member
Reaction score
Now to go back through and update my personal cars as well as the 2015's I have done, thank you Alan for the great work, I can't wait to see the Xfinity set as well as the truck one!

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Went back through the 2014 pictures. Think I got all the missing ones that the Xfinity and Camping World folks run. Waiting to see the track shots for this year to add any changes. The final release will be a top 3 tier all in one set.
If you need any footage I can get you some this weekend when Xfinity has practice. I watch all the Nascar practice sessions when I can and they usually show close ups of the cars in the garage often.

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome work on these Alan. Can't thank you enough for all the hard work you've put in over the years.

rickmastfan67

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome job on this Alan!

I know how annoying this can be trying to make the decals the right size and what not. I have 5 different '76' decals for my 9/11 set so they would work with each make and how the decals were setup on the front fender.

Status
Not open for further replies.