Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2016 Cheez-It 355 at the Glen Race Weekend Discussion

Dom

SRD Member
Reaction score
Dear Alex Kennedy,

I'd like to write you, to express my gratitude for your lubricant being left on the track.

Sincerely,
A Semi-Sarcastic Fan
Shame this isn't bike racing, or there would be a mad Colin Edwards throwing gravel on the track

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
SRD Member
Reaction score
Bringing up an earlier post that the race was rigged to let Kyle win. I think all the full course cautions and red flags are on purpose to let Kes stretch fuel mileage

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Been a while since we've heard a good Kyle Busch meltdown on the radio...

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone wants aggressive drivers racing for the win then complains when they get them, lol
There's a difference between aggressive and overaggressive. Missing the first corner on two restarts in a row is slightly over aggressive, yes?

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Buescher is being told to get out of his car after just bumping the armco and getting stuck on the curb.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
And before any of you say I'm a Kyle hater, I would give Jr just as much crap for missing the same turn twice in a row because that's a pretty dumb mistake

theravenousbeas

SRD Member
Reaction score
There's a difference between aggressive and overaggressive. Missing the first corner on two restarts in a row is slightly over aggressive, yes?
I think the second one slight contact with the 2 unsettled them both under braking.

AMLNet49

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Buescher is being told to get out of his car after just bumping the armco and getting stuck on the curb.
Did he get going or no? Because I thought if you could drive away you didn't have to come to the care center. Obviously that's a massive deal for Buescher if he can't finish this race while Ragan is out.

KahneRacing945

3-Time USORL Rally Winner
Banned
Reaction score
Did he get going or no? Because I thought if you could drive away you didn't have to come to the care center. Obviously that's a massive deal for Buescher if he can't finish this race while Ragan is out.
didn't get going

Matthew124

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
LOL, Denny is the fine one to be talking about over driving corners and making stakes at a road course considering.

Dom

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, right now it's the thread with the most CHASE IMPLICATIONS for the season :p