1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

2016 CWS Season - Race 13 - Homestead (Finale)

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by nj9703, Jul 11, 2016.

1. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

CHECKERED FLAG: Asher breaks out off of 4 but he doesn't have enough for him! Victor Souza wins the Ford EcoBoost 101 at Homestead!
    image.jpeg
    (Ignore how Camera Control Master makes the trucks have a weird shape)

KyleBusch18 likes this.
  2. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Trey Coleman will finish 6th, and Sean English 16th. As long as our math is correct, Trey Coleman will be the 2016 SRD Truck Series champion!

Official points being calculated now.

3. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Official results...
    image.jpeg

4. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Coleman Racing Takes the Championship Weekend
    image.jpeg

After a long 67 lap run at Homestead-Miami Speedway the checkered flag fell on Victor Souza who won after great pit strategy cycled him out as the leader. Behind him, his team owner Trey Coleman came home 6th, a run that gave him the 2016 SRD Truck Series championship by 18 points over Sean English, who finished 16th. A day of triumph and tears in Florida. Official point standings following the final race the of the season are below.
    image.jpeg
    image.png

TColeman12 likes this.
  5. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 SRD's Paint Scheme Lord

Seufert: "I've learned so much this rookie year, I'm so proud of my guys who never gave up, even when we didn't perform the way we would've hoped. Thank you @jacobc62 for this opportunity to learn and drive this 80 truck. Congrats to Trey Colman on his championship and I'll be looking forward to returning next year better then ever."

TColeman12 likes this.
  6. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Reporter: Thanks guys, I'm here with Noah Joyce after a very disappointing 24th place finish. Noah, what happened on that last pit stop?

Joyce: Well the jack dropped and I stalled it, plain and simple. It actually messed up some of the gears so the guys lifted the hood and decided they would last for another two laps. We just sputtered around for two laps.

Reporter: A disappointing end to a rather mediocre season, would you say?

Joyce: Yeah, we had something starting to build up here late in the season but we couldn't pull off a win. Some top 5s and top 10s gave us momentum and some morale, but it just wasn't enough. This was a big learning experience this season, and I'm proud we got 11th in the points. We could've done a lot worse. The guys back at Cole Motorsports worked their butts off week in and week out for this, and I can't thank them enough for that.

Reporter: The racing season may have ended today, but the silly season has only begun. Where do you think you'll be next season?

Joyce: I can't answer that at this time.

Reporter: Alright, thanks Noah. Anyone you want to thank?

Joyce: Definitely. I want to first thank the Lord and my family and friends. I want to also thank Kroger, Northrop Grumman, AccuDoc Solutions, Chevrolet, Lilly Diabetes, Axalta, Aaron's, and Krispy Kreme. Thank you to Ryan Cole and Cole Motorsports for bringing me on as well. I also want to thank all of the police officers of this great country for keeping us safe. We ran the thin blue line across the back of our truck tonight in honor of the five Dallas police officers that were senselessly gunned down, and I really wish we would've had a better run for them.

Reporter: Thanks Noah. Back up to the booth.

@NoJoy24: "Great first season. The fun has only begun for me. Can't thank my team, family, God, and our sponsors enough. Congrats to @TColeman12 on the championship."

@NoJoy24: "Also want to congratulate Sean English on the great run as well. P2 ain't nothing to be ashamed of."

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    TColeman12 likes this.
  7. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Craigo: "Season could've been a bit better, but overall I'll take a win and a top 10 points finish. It's been a decent first year for Craigo Racing Inc. so far. Hopefully we can get a better run for Indycar later this year."

8. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain Moderator

"It was a great start to the season, but we just started fizzling out closer to the end. It's unfortunate. We just didn't have what we needed here to walk away as champions, and it's even tougher knowing the team is shutting down next year."

9. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

12Radio: "WE DID IT. WE'RE A 2 TIME CHAMP IN THE SRD LEAGUES!"
    IMG_0420.JPG
    Credit to The Iceman for the Render
    ----------------------------------------------
    *Coleman pulls into Championship circle. He climbs out of the car and is drenched in Powerade.*
    Reporter: "Trey, you fell as far back as 11th today, and Sean English passed you at one point and started cutting into the lead. Were you ever worried?"
    Coleman: Well, first I'd like to thank CVCC for being on a championship winning vehicle 2 years in a row. Then, I want to thank New Era, Verizon, GameStop, Pizza Hut, Powerade, Ford, my teammates and all my employees at Coleman Racing. They all earned this championship. But yeah, I got worried. English started cutting into the league, and I got worried I'd get caught up in some wreck."

Reporter: "You become the first driver to win multiple championships in the SRD Leagues, how do you feel?"

Coleman: "I feel awesome. To be a rookie and win 2 championships, that's awesome."

Reporter: "You could go down in history as one of the greatest drivers in SRD history as you're not running for National points but you still have the greatest avg. finish and start positions. You have a chance to win the owners championship meaning you could win yet another championship."

Coleman: "Yeah, it feels great. I'd love to put a third trophy in the case, but we'll have to finish off the season strong. I'd better go congratulate Victor."

Reporter: "That was Trey Coleman. Back to you in the booth."

BTW, @TruckSeries, I went back and checked every other SRD offline broadcast threads for championship weekend (Cup, National, IndyCar dating back to like 2010 or 2009, and it looks like I'm the first driver to win multiple championships.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    ChadVSO likes this.
  10. NascarGuy42

NascarGuy42 Well-Known Member

"Well, had a good day for the first half, me and Laryson, but in pit stops something happened that set us back, glad I could salvage a top 10 barely with some fuel strategy, and have Laryson come 13th. Great season for @games123 Racing, 6th and 10th, and I hope be strong next season."

games123 likes this.
  11. ChadVSO

ChadVSO 2016 Brazilian Série D champions

YES! A win to coronate this season. After some problems in a few races this season, the team have earned its first victory in the last race. I would like to thank all the guys who believed and helped in the team, for our owner, sponsors and Guarani FC, who, besides won't support this team next season, had helped a lot this season.

TColeman12 likes this.