1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

2016 Mtn Dew New Era Pitcap....

Discussion in 'NASCAR Diecast and Collectibles' started by Alan Harkleroad, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Alan Harkleroad

Alan Harkleroad SRD Site Administrator Admin

DSC_2837.JPG DSC_2838.JPG DSC_2839.JPG DSC_2840.JPG

Tetronix likes this.
  2. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

That looks awesome! I want one of them for Jimmie Johnson, but the money isn't there.

3. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

I've got Trevor Bayne's from last year for Christmas to get ready for the driver change from Gordon for the 2016 season. Really nice hat. I wear it almost every day.

4. Julio Chang

Julio Chang On the list of Jericho

Might sound like a New Era commercial, but the 39 Thirty caps are awesome. I had a Braves BP 39 Thirty that I wore until it was literally falling apart because of how comfortable it was. I bought an Axalta Gordon cap last year at Atlanta Motor Speedway strictly because of the fit and comfort I had experienced with the Braves cap. They are definitely a bit pricey but I wear hats a lot and have worn the Gordon one enough to justify it. I plan on picking up a couple of different ones this year. I like this one, but may wait for something with a number on it. But they're really great hats.

Tetronix likes this.
  5. Alan Harkleroad

Alan Harkleroad SRD Site Administrator Admin

Yeah I wear this hat a lot already. I really like the quality and feel.

6. WayneD92

WayneD92 #DaleYeah

Sorry if this is a big bump but I picked up the same hat. I love it. I bought the white & blue nationwide 39Thirty last year & wore it religiously. That being said the Dew hat is my new regular until I pick up the new blue/black nationwide 39Thirty.