1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2017 Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by ShadowKnight508, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Well I recorded the race while I was at work...come home to find out I'm not available to watch it. That sucks. Glad to hear that the racing was great though. Had all my pick 'em in the top 10 except for Kyle Busch. I almost picked Jimmie too. Oh well, on to the next one! Hopefully the weather cooperates more so than it did today.

2. The_Dolfan

The_Dolfan #Chasing8

Nothing better than checking your phone in class and seeing another win for team 48!

3. labontefanboy

labontefanboy Well-Known Member

Recorded the race, for some reason the second half didn't save but the first 2 stages were INCREDIBLE. Hope they never sway from the track surface they went with today, the battle between Larson, Truex, and Logano near the end of Stage 2(?) was fantastic.

Bummed I won't get to watch the 2nd half, but my GPA will thank me later haha.

burtonbraves likes this.
  4. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Well, sounds like I missed quite the race (had it ruined for me by our sports department after going out of my way to avoid spoilers). Anyway, all I know that my Pick-Em went down in flames (Kyle Busch and Keselowski having issues). I'll have the Richmond thread up tomorrow morning (once Jayski switches over their Cup page to reflect the Richmond race along with the race weekend info instead of the Bristol race).

5. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

That was a great race. Better than most Bristol races have been in the past few years. Really glad my DVR actually recorded what I set it to as well.

6. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

Well, that sucks.
    z.PNG

7. Swagger Racing 26

Swagger Racing 26 Well-Known Member

8. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

Radioactive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.