0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #18

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
As @jce504 said, it is definitely reflex blue. Google either "reflex blue" or "reflex blue car", and it looks just like the blue on that car.
z.jpg
z1.jpg

jce504

Reaction score
As @jce504 said, it is definitely reflex blue. Google either "reflex blue" or "reflex blue car", and it looks just like the blue on that car.
Figured I'd expand on that, since I'm at work now and have my Pantone books to reference.

But especially when talking about printed wraps (or printed anything), looking at Pantone colors is going to be the best way to match a color. While the wrap won't be printed using PMS spot colors, whoever prints it will match and adjust their CMYK values to a Pantone book. Similar is done for painted cars.

If anyone cares enough, the two tan/brown swatches on the left of the attached/spoilered image should appear the exact same (either monitor adjustments or Photoshop should get you there). It will appear much darker on the photo of the swatch, as it was taken under florescent lights.
reflex-blue.jpg

Barry Taylor

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to maybe who is painting the #18 this year? BRGen6 mod.
I found one that did a fair job on the standard scheme from Daytona 2017 and found two of the Skittles schemes.
That is about it, Nice schemes this year but no one is really painting them, I have dreaded a year like this for many years where you just can't find schemes.
I am an old guy that should have learned this myself, but it is what it is. Yes I bet this RW&B Camry is Awesome in person ! you are correct my friend.
I was at Phoenix and the Skittles car is really great in person also plus it lead a lot of laps. LOL.

#RowdyNation #1

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Atleast it's not as bad as the last Snickers car they ran

Swagger Racing 26

Reaction score
i don't understand the Snickers paint schemes
do they wanna promote their stuff or just tell customers eww don't buy our products it sucks, just as this paint scheme does...

HJimenez42

Reaction score
What happened with the cool Snickers paint schemes from 2008 - 2009? Suddenly they turned that sweet schemes into crap...