Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #24

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's definitely an improvement. The only thing I really hate is the unnecessary yellow on the C post and (again) the A post.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
I thought adding yellow would help, but the way it's added looks awful

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Full Scheme Layout (found on the iRacing forums):
24 2017.jpg

Phoenix

Wheeze
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh look... they put it on the c pillar.

It's a nice scheme now, I like it.

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This year's scheme looked decent but NAPA cars need yellow, and this scheme adds it perfectly. Excellent improvement.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Completely theoretical... but this pillar stuff... it clearly doesn't quite fit the SS lines.

Perhaps getting ready for a car in which the body lines match the design perhaps? I doubt we are getting a new Chevy next year, as the SS has one more to go, but one does wonder.

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
I really don't like it, I just don't think the base fits with the yellow... Also the a pillar is a massive fuck up, random yellow. Can we go back to the Truex NAPA schemes? Cause those were nice.

oddball

SRD Member
Reaction score
I really don't like it, I just don't think the base fits with the yellow... Also the a pillar is a massive fuck up, random yellow. Can we go back to the Truex NAPA schemes? Cause those were nice.
No. No. No. Those were some of the worst schemes ever.

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
Clint Bowyer's 2013 NAPA scheme was the best I've ever seen. Perfect combination of yellow, blue and red.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well I think it's an improvement. I am hoping that it will look better on the real car. At the rate they are going we may have to wait 10 years to see a really solid scheme. I just can't figure out what they are doing to the back. Are they trying to say Chase will be a rookie forever? Lol.

Spike

SRD Member
Reaction score
Completely theoretical... but this pillar stuff... it clearly doesn't quite fit the SS lines.

Perhaps getting ready for a car in which the body lines match the design perhaps? I doubt we are getting a new Chevy next year, as the SS has one more to go, but one does wonder.
If the C pillar Yellow is supposed to mimic a new car's rear window I'd guess Impala as the Mailbu's rear window goes down to a point.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
If the C pillar Yellow is supposed to mimic a new car's rear window I'd guess Impala as the Mailbu's rear window goes down to a point.
My thinking too. the Impala has the logo right behind that window that is rounded, which would match the yellow almost perfectly.