1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2017 NASCAR Audio-Technica Pro Series (Rebooted!)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by crazyboy335, May 3, 2017.

1. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Lawn Duty, Judge Judy

Can't let your carset go outdated if you run an outdated mod

[​IMG]

Soo we're starting out with Courtney Dunn again. Aldi with 29 races, LL Bean for 3 and Hawk Performance for 1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. j.j_yeley

j.j_yeley Well-Known Member

Glad you switched mods, cars look amazing!

crazyboy335 likes this.
  3. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster I'm in the business of misery

Looking great!

crazyboy335 likes this.
  4. thefaeway

thefaeway Well-Known Member

Beautiful! Also a plus to see another mod utilized. :)

InsideLine likes this.
  5. crazyboy335

Postimg decided it doesn't feel like uploading my pictures anymore, so I have to switch to imgur. Compression is on imgur's side, not mine. Also I switched to a slightly different render scene because the previous one got corrupted.

Francis Dunn. Same shit, 33 races for AT&T, all that jazz. Literally nothing changed.

[​IMG]

Here's Ayane Nakano. GReddy will sponsor her for all 33 races this season. She's known in Japan for her smooth, consistent driving style, especially on road courses. Look for her to be a threat this year, despite being in a one-car team.

[​IMG]

6. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

I use a site called CubeUpload and it doesn't compress images at all.

Sharp looking cars though!

crazyboy335 likes this.
  7. crazyboy335

Awesome. I'll start using that when I finish up these next few cars (at least after the Xfinity race).

8. crazyboy335

Two more cars today.

Paul Hopkins built this team from nothing. It's always been a dream of his to race, and now he has a two-car team with some beautiful Pontiac Grands Prix to prove himself with. Kennametal will be on the hood for all 33 races.

[​IMG]

Jeremy Fox is Paul's BFF. He helped fund his side of the team and coaxed Remington into covering him all season. Yeah I used the same camo from the LL Bean car, fucking sue me ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  9. NinjaPanther42

NinjaPanther42 Well-Known Member

These are really nice and look good with the mod. As for the Remington I'd just put a sparkle overlay instead of the camo but that's just me. Great Job!

10. crazyboy335

Laurie Coleman, our first representative of Pilot Racing and the Buicks. Backed by American Eagle Outfitters for the whole season, she's gunning for a good first outing. For the night races, she'll have a perfectly reversed car to catch everyone's eye.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This gives us 6 drivers for the season all done. 1/10th of the way there!

11. crazyboy335

Here's Sean Clements. Puma will cover him all year. The black car will be the primary (14 races), red will run 13 races, and the white car will run 6 races (all the night races).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm starting to burn out. Shit...

12. Julio Chang

Julio Chang On the list of Jericho

Some very nice cars and yeah, burn outs definitely happen. I have a lot of respect for the painters that can constantly put out new and creative carsets, but I just can't. I've made one full fictional carset and if NASCAR hadn't reduced the field size to 40, I'd be 3 cars short. And most of them were stuff I had already painted be it for offline leagues or just a scheme idea I had, but never got used for anything after I painted them so I decided throwing them all into a carset might help. I'm also with you on the dated mod/carset thing. I'm actually planning on transferring my personal set to an older mod but I'm still in the process of deciding which one. Logically speaking, putting it on an even older body style of car doesn't somehow make it less dated, but it gives it a retro feel so it being dated doesn't bother me. I have no idea why my brain works this way.

Chachow88 and crazyboy335 like this.
  13. crazyboy335

Here's Ben Price. Mobil 1, all season long... I don't know if I really like this scheme. I may redo it in the future.

[​IMG]

14. crazyboy335

Say hello to Randy Davis. To put it lightly, this team sucks dick. Ron Jon is signing on for 10 races as a trial this year to see if they can make an impression on the team. The other 22 races will be unsponsored, but with the same design because Randy can't afford to rewrap the car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evelyn Watts is a young, ditzy girl who got to achieve her dream of racing by getting her dad to pay her into a ride. Quiksilver, Jones, and Detroit Genuine Parts all have 11 races each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. crazyboy335

Here's Damon Steele and Amy Watkins, respectively. Blaupunkt and Bride Racing Seats will be on their cars all year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pomcat and thefaeway like this.
  16. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster I'm in the business of misery

I think your host site is down? I can't see any of your images.

17. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

Same. Everything past the #28 is broken for me.

18. crazyboy335

Fucking cubeupload. Just fuck my life up fam. I'll put em on postimg tomorrow.

edit: Cubeupload's back. What in tarnation?

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Chachow88 likes this.