1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2017 SRD Truck Series - Race 1 - Daytona

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by nj9703, Feb 9, 2017.

1. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread

Haha that was the other one I was sure I was getting wrong. I think there was somebody in the stop motion community a few years back whose name started with "Wich-" which is why I said it that way

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

I was actually debating whether or not it coulda been me you were thinking about but I just looked and the last time I was active making stop motions was a good seven years ago :D. No biggie though, the way you pronounced it was by far one of the more popular of the thousands of variations I've heard in 21 years

dalejr88rox likes this.
  3. frow78

frow78 Well-Known Member

#22 Root (from pit box)- WHOOO YES!!!!

"So glad for Nick to get the win today. Man, it's incredible for him to put together a truck team on short notice, and to come out and win the first race is just awesome. What a job. We'll be celebrating this one for awhile."

Mudd likes this.
  4. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

So disappointing to run so well and get shuffled out at the end.

5. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

We stayed with the lead pack at the end, and made our push. I think we might have had something if the caution didn't come out, but 2nd is good at Daytona.

6. AJGracing

AJGracing Well-Known Member

"Not what I wanted today. Got caught up in a wreck early in the race and couldn't do anything with the damage. Maybe if we got a caution, like we should've, we could've done more with the truck, but I don't know. On to the next race."

7. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

you pronounced my name right for the most part, but you sometimes said "Mullen" lol pronounced like Mallory except with an "en" instead of an "ory." (MAL-len is how it's pronounced. great job on the video though! I enjoyed listening to your commentary.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  8. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"We had a great truck until the camshaft broke. It's a shame too, the Budget Truck Silverado was quick all weekend long and we felt we'd be able to contend today. Just wasn't meant to be."

9. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner

"Had a pretty good truck all race, brought it home in 14th. Hopefully this season is a big turn around from last season."

10. ChadVSO

ChadVSO Well-Known Member

"At least we had get a top position run on the start of the race..."

11. AlexMiller

AlexMiller Well-Known Member

Proud of getting first place in my first SRD Truck Series star! Lead some laps, and had a hell of a good time out there! Can't wait to see what 2017 brings!

12. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

Sorry that I haven't posting my driver reaction just yet, since I'm currently in Singapore for holiday, and I only watched until the first green flag pit stops for now...

13. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 Who names their kid Jeg?

Seufert: "Tell the $%@&!%$ who turned the 12 truck thanks for ruining our day. Lets get out of this hell hole."

14. Scxurge

Scxurge Well-Known Member

"Definitely proud of a 12th place finish for our first ever start. We were up front for the majority of the race, I hope we can come back next week and win."

15. Reza Maulana

"I have to say that I'm dissapointed with my results, especially with the #98 Binus University truck being fast enough to stay on the lead on the early laps for the race. I think what went wrong for us is either our pit strategy or there's some incident that is not caught on camera, because we finished our first pit stop with us still in the second draft group, but then I lost the draft several laps before Souza's engine failure.

It is certainly a very fun experience racing at the front for us despite having little knowledge on racing stock cars and the fact that this is my first race, as well as giving a thanks to Speed Demon Racing for giving me an opportunity to race and a fast truck for this race, but yeah, losing the draft in a superspeedway race and ended up one lap behind is definitely not a good result. Still, at least we did not get involved in a Big One (hahaha).

We'll hope that the #98 team can come back stronger for the next race."

dalejr88rox likes this.
  16. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

Ricky Craven : Here with the #02 driver Scott Lounsberry (like towns). So Scott, you were running so strong all day, what happened at the end?
    Scott Lounsberry : Well Ricky, the #02 Netjets Dodge ran awesome today! Great pit stops by the guys all day. Cant say enough about the team. Good start to the season. Of course a win would have been better but its a long season ahead.
    RC : Yes it is! Top 10 to start can't be that bad.
    SL : Yes it is. Great way to start for Joyce Racing as well. Dodge gave us the horsepower we needed today, just need to get back up to the front at the end!

17. Reza Maulana

Just asking here:
    1. When will the standing results came out?
    2. When would the next race (Mid-Ohio) starts? I can't wait to see the second race of the CWS season :p

18. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

1. Soon
    2. This weekend, had to bump it back a week to align with the Cup and National schedules

19. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

I would like to congratulate my teammate Joseph Kall on his 10th place finish!! As for the 74, we had a great truck especially on the inside line. We tried to work the outside but it seemed like a lot of the teams had trouble up there. Unfortunately we had a rather slow pitstop on the first round of green flag stops and just was not able to get back to the lead pack. I think C6 showed some strength out of the gates and we are going to have a great a season!!

JosephKall41 likes this.
  20. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan Banned

Good Day. Great Speedweeks for UNOH and the 17 teams in the National Series and the Trucks. The truck was fast thanks to Rudy Fugle. Got a nice top 10 after the Clash and grabbing a 3rd there. Took that truck here and it was damn fast. Let's go get a couple wins! On to the National Series!