1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2017 SRD Truck Series - Race 3 - Gateway

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by nj9703, Apr 23, 2017.

1. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Actually, only 10 people would show up and maybe 2 or 3 would finish.... Or at the very least finish on the lead lap

JBlanford74 and dalejr88rox like this.
  2. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

You don't know slow and off the pace the whole time unless you've driven with my old keyboard ;)

dalejr88rox likes this.
  3. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

I can't even join the game if it's not a simulation because I'm in Indonesia and our country's internet is mostly being shit and stupidly slow (Thank God my dormitory have 5 MBPS for the internet, and that for us is stupidly quick) :p

4. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

The internet going out followed by a power outage took away all of the time I had set aside to broadcast this race this weekend. Typical me luck. Anyhow...

Vitor Souza Wins at Gateway
    It was a caution free 100 lap battle here at Gateway. It all came down to the final twenty laps and a five truck battle for the win. Jason Blanford got out to an early lead that lasted for the early portion of the race. But then came Vitor Souza, showing the muscle that he built up last season. He led until our only pit stop of the night, where John Hooper Sr. took the lead. However, over the next twenty laps, Vitor Souza, Jason Blanford, Alex Miller, and Trey Coleman chased Hooper Sr. down. Souza was able to make a move with nearly 20 to go and hold onto the lead until the end, while the others danced around for the other top 5 spots. In the end, it was Vitor Souza who came out on top here in St. Louis.

srdtruckr3results.png rd_3_points.png rd_3_points2.png

We'll see you next time from Iowa!

5. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

"It really wasn't the best weekend for us, a poor qualifying effort put us in a difficult position to start the race, we gave it our all tonight but that clearly wasn't enough"

6. ChadVSO

ChadVSO Well-Known Member

"Yay, finally a win this season! I would like to thank all sponsors, team, pit crew and everyone who helped us to grab that victory lane."

TColeman12 likes this.
  7. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

Once again, we weren't able to convert our strong qualifying position into a good finishing position in the race. Maybe it's because of my lack of experience in the ovals, but I don't know really and once again I am dissapointed with myself. I knew that Speed Demon Racing has some fast trucks this season, so hopefully we can get ourself a strong result in Iowa.

8. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

Well that sucks. Didn't get the finish we hoped for. Good qualifying spot but not good finish. Hopefully the boys can keep digging and get us some better results in the coming races.

9. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

The pole and a fourth place finish definitely puts a bright spot on cloud over shadowing us right now.

10. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

"So happy to finish a race on the lead lap finally - a top ten at that! Gotta thank my Craigo Racing guys, Reese's, Coca-Cola, SONY, all our other sponsors. Hopefully we can keep this up and have a good run in Iowa!"