8 - Cat Fleet Monitoring Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
Reaction score
Didn't NASCAR use something last week in the Xfinity series that gave Playoff drivers first dibs on stalls based on their qualifying, then the rest of the field picked?

Why couldn't they have just used that?

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
Reaction score
The 18 still had to qualify 2nd for this to work. I don't get all the drama over it. I hope they don't change anything, it's an added benift to qualify good if your pit selection rest on your position.

Dodgeman4345

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is bullshit. There is no rule against it that I know of. Every other race the polesitter always takes that #1 pit stall. Just good ol Joe Gibbs pulling more of his bullshit.

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is bullshit. There is no rule against it that I know of. Every other race the polesitter always takes that #1 pit stall. Just good ol Joe Gibbs pulling more of his bullshit.
Tony Stewart was interviewed and said he would have done the same for Harvick if another SHR driver won the pole What is bullshit is consistently blaming JGR and it's lead driver for everything that you personally don't agree with

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
Reaction score
Hey, I had to do it. Haha I'm getting nervous for Sunday, because there's a large part of me thinking it's going to end in disappointment.
Yeah, me too... Imagine it: Joey Logano takes the white flag as the leader, with Truex and Busch close behind. In the last corner, Truex dumps Logano, but because he never races like that, he doesn't know how to do it right and takes himself out as well. End result - Kyle Busch wins. That would be a HUGE disappointment.

4WideRacing

Reaction score
I think I remember some races where the pole sitter had chosen the last pit stall instead of the first.... it doesn't happen a lot but I do think it's crazy especially with how Denny could cost himself a win and continue the streak of seasons of winning.... overall it's a smart move by JGR.... and if they were going all BS blah blah blah they would have just had Denny qualify a little slower and then Kyle would have been on the pole LOL

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
Reaction score
4 and 78 failed inspection first time thru. 22 passed. 18 hasn’t been checked yet

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
Reaction score
Something that boggles my mind during the race: On the restarts, no one had any real success restarting on the outside front row (Except for Joey Logano that one time), and with new tires, the bottom is pretty much the place to be, so what are they thinking on choosing the outside?

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
Reaction score
Something that boggles my mind during the race: On the restarts, no one had any real success restarting on the outside front row (Except for Joey Logano that one time), and with new tires, the bottom is pretty much the place to be, so what are they thinking on choosing the outside?
I wondered that, too. And you saw on that last restart, KB seemed to launch off so slowly.