8 - Cat Fleet Monitoring Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
Reaction score
You have Jimmie Johnson and then the next best two in Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick, both of whom have plenty of wins and personality, and I rarely see either one outside of NASCAR coverage.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
Reaction score
One of the coolest stats from last night's race is that Matt Kenseth started 17th and finished 6th. I hate that he's done and he couldn't get one last win, but that stat is just really something.

David24

Reaction score
I thought Kyle's interview was fine. I may be a bit biased, but he didn't rage or wasn't a smartass or anything. He just seemed bummed and probably a little stunned as to how bad they did. I've been seeing the usual Kryle comments on social media and I guess here, too, but I just didn't see it. Was he supposed to be thrilled with how bad they were?
There is just no sense in trying to be logical with people who hate Kyle Busch

phantom17

Reaction score
One of the coolest stats from last night's race is that Matt Kenseth started 17th and finished 6th. I hate that he's done and he couldn't get one last win, but that stat is just really something.
Also his first start in cup he finished 6th and his last start in cup finished 6th. Pretty impressive stats between them also. He will be missed in the sport.