112 2020 NXS17 cars canadienhits
112 2020 NXS17 cars 2020-07-06
112 2020 Xfinity cars for the NXS17 mod painted up by canadienhits
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
FreeCamera NascarMan32
FreeCamera 1.1.0.1
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - POC2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - POC1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - McDelivery Camaro - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 Monster Cup - #12

AMLNet49

Reaction score
...except for the big-ass Menard's logo on the QP.
On that fake scheme with the red numbers the Menards logo is totally lost (white on white while the rest of the car is full color), it just looks like a regular Pennzoil car with Menards on the QP (becuase the regular Pennzoil numbers are red) instead of a true co-primary. The logo still gets lost irl but the neon numbers force you to remember that Menards is a co-primary

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Reaction score
Oh nards... but in reality, where else would the Menards yellow have gone?

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
Reaction score
On that fake scheme with the red numbers the Menards logo is totally lost (white on white while the rest of the car is full color), it just looks like a regular Pennzoil car with Menards on the QP (becuase the regular Pennzoil numbers are red) instead of a true co-primary. The logo still gets lost irl but the neon numbers force you to remember that Menards is a co-primary
That same logic kind of negates the standard Menard's scheme, too. White on neon yellow doesn't offer much more contrast than white-on-white.

Ditching the neon entirely and replacing the white with Menard's green (used on their storefronts and in-store signage) would've been an interesting way to stay a bit more on-brand.

AMLNet49

Reaction score
That same logic kind of negates the standard Menard's scheme, too. White on neon yellow doesn't offer much more contrast than white-on-white.

Ditching the neon entirely and replacing the white with Menard's green (used on their storefronts and in-store signage) would've been an interesting way to stay a bit more on-brand.
What? The standard Menards scheme is 100% Menards yellow. We know it’s Menards. They don’t even need to have the store name on that scheme.

The neon on this number and rims tells us instantly it’s a co-primary with Menards. It looks like crap but my point was that without the neon, it would look like a Pennzoil primary with Menards slapped on the QP

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
That's awful. This reminds me of those terrible Dewalt/Stanley cars that Ambrose ran with 2 clashing shades of yellow. Cars with different shades of the same color are always bad

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
Reaction score

Posted on the Penske Instagram story, looks like the red letters could make an appearance on the 12 as well at some point.

Also not sure if there’s any connection to using the red letters but MOEN was also on the hood when Paul ran that version of the logo.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
If they recolored the red stripe to match the hood it would look a lot better I think

probowl43

Reaction score
Pulling the 'ol Paul Menard/Matt Crafton 'slap whatever sponsor on the hood and call it a day' logic I see.

The car is a giant rolling highlighter, sure it stands out but not for a good reason. Baffling how anyone likes it.

starscream24

Captain of Unpopular Opinions.
Reaction score
I have to be the only one who likes the red logo. But then again, this is me.