5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 Monster Cup - #55

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
Reaction score
The special #55 Nevada Donor Network Chevy Camaro ZL1 for Joey Gase in the 2018 Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway:
55.jpg

More Info (Credit to Joey Gase Racing's Facebook page):
We're excited to announce that Joey will be pulling double duty this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with Go Green Racing and with Premium Motorsports, LLC! Joey Gase and Nevada Donor Network Partner up to help save lives this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

LAS VEGAS – Joey Gase will be pulling double duty this weekend in both the NASCAR XFINITY Series with Go Green Racing and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series with Premium Motorsports. Nevada Donor Network and Sparks Energy Inc. will be sported on both the Go Green Racing #35, and the Premium Motorsports #55.

This weekend will mark Gase’s first ever Cup start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. “I’m really excited to be making my first Cup Series start with Premium Motorsports this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway! I’m also very excited to be teaming up with Nevada Donor Network to help promote organ, eye, and tissue donation. I have been team up with NDN since 2013 in the XFINITY Series. I can’t ask for a better partner” said Gase.

Allen Garris, a courageous organ donor, will be honored on the back panel of Gase’s Nevada Donor Network #35 in this weekend’s Boyd Gaming 300 for the NASCAR XFINITY Series. Garris, 62, was a highly decorated 23 year Las Vegas Metro Police Department vet who passed away in 2014. Garris’ decision to register as an organ donor saved the lives of many.

About Nevada Donor Network
Nevada Donor Network is a federally designated 501(c)3 not-for-profit organ procurement organization (OPO) also responsible for facilitating tissue and cornea donation statewide. Founded in 1987, our core purpose is to provide hope strength and life to more than 2 million people in the state of Nevada and thousands of potential transplant recipients across the country.
Our primary functions as an OPO are to coordinate, recover and allocate lifesaving organs and healing tissues for transplantation and research on behalf of our heroic donors. We provide education to hospital staff and community partners on the referral and donation process and provide a strong network of support for the courageous donor families who save lives through the gift of donation. Nevada Donor Network is a member of Donate Life Nevada, a statewide collaboration of agencies committed to motivating Nevada residents to register as organ, eye and tissue donors.

About Sparks Energy Inc.
Sparks Energy, Inc. was founded in 2007 to address a growing need by both Investor Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for a quality workforce to perform storm response and energy restoration services. The Sparks Energy, Inc. team has over 35 years of experience in utility construction and management.
Sparks is a committed leader in Energy Restoration Management. Their crews are qualified for overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation and ROW operations. They are composed of both union and non-union crews. The crews remain non-associated with mutual aid giving them the ability to move throughout the U.S. without having to request RMAG releases.
SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/joeygaseracing/posts/1592461557505535

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
Reaction score
man... it looks like Donate Life loved my scheme. Can't complain. From what they had said, it was only planned originally for the Xfinity Composite races last year thats it.

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
Reaction score

AMLNet49

Reaction score
30th??!? I think you're probably giving him a little too much credit.
I know this is the 55 but Premium’s 15 car has only finished outside the top 30 once this year