1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2018 race #1 - Daytona NextEra Energy Resources 125

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by canadienhits, May 26, 2018.

1. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Lap 42 (8 to go) - Dalton takes the lead, but Coleman is right there.
    [​IMG]

2. canadienhits

Lap 43 (7 to go) - Coleman takes the lead, with Ballard to 2nd.

3. canadienhits

Lap 44 (6 to go) - Coleman still leads, now Miller to 2nd,
    [​IMG]

4. Dcgc28

Dcgc28 Well-Known Member

CC 9: "Good work, keep fighting!"

5. canadienhits

Lap 45 (5 to go) - Mallon to the lead, followed by Tustin, Miller, Ehresman, Dalton, Coleman, Ballard, and Foster.

6. canadienhits

Lap 46 (4 to go) - Tustin to the lead, followed by Ehresman and Dalton.
    [​IMG]

7. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

#93: “Who should I work with?”
    #93CC: “Doesn’t matter, just be the one behind so you can get the run on the last lap.”
    #93: “Err... thanks?”

8. canadienhits

Lap 47 (3 to go) - Dalton back to the front, followed by Foster, and Ehresman.

9. canadienhits

Lap 48 (2 to go) - Foster to the lead, but Coleman is hanging in at 2nd, followed by Miller, Ballard, and Mallon.
    [​IMG]

10. canadienhits

White Flag - Miller edging out Foster at the line, followed by Ballard, Mallon, and Coleman.
    [​IMG]

11. canadienhits

Ballard is pushing Mallon to the front, but here comes Dalton, being pushed by Tustin.

12. canadienhits

It's gonna be close between Mallon and Dalton.....

And at the line it's....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tyler Mallon wins the NextEra Energy nresources 125.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  13. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

#93: “WOW! DID WE JUST WIN DAYTONA?”
    #93CC: “Yep!”
    #93: “HELL YEAH!

(later in victory lane)
    Reporter: “We’re here with Tyler Mallon, who just won his first SRD Truck Series race, or rather any race in the SRD leagues. How does it feel to be standing in victory lane right now?”
    @TMallon93: “I just can’t believe it. Daytona has always been my favorite track on the schedule, whether I was spectating or racing. I want to thank everyone who helped me get here: Intel Corporation, Alcoa, and of course, everyone standing here with me. I also want to mention Goodyear for giving me the funding to start this team, even though they’re no longer signed with us. We wouldn’t be here without you guys. Great working with Sam at the end there, he’s a hell of a driver. Hope to work with him next time we come here.”

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  14. canadienhits

[​IMG]

STAGE POINTS:
    Jesse Dalton - 10
    Robert Kurz - 9
    Joey Foster - 8
    Jon Peterson - 7
    Ray Tustin - 6
    Jason Blanford - 5
    Mattheu Fiorentini - 4
    Alex Miller - 3
    Mike Ehresman - 2
    Sam Ballard, Jr. - 1

15. Dcgc28

Dcgc28 Well-Known Member

Pit reporter: "What a run in your first race, tell me how it feels to finish top 10 at Daytona"

Devin: "Yeah we had a really good Rinnai Tundra tonight, we were able to work our way up there to the front when we got behind, we led some laps I thought it was a great night on pit road. We were one of the only cars that started and stayed in the top 10. Congrats to Tyler and those guys they were fast. Hopefully we can carry this speed going forward."

16. canadienhits

17. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well, that didn't go as I wanted it to - started 17th and finished 17th! I was the highest finishing MWM truck, so there's that... I don't really know if there's really any solace in that though. *chuckles* But we did run up front there for a little bit; Matt did too, until his crew messed him up - let me tell ya, I do not want to be in that team meeting this week. Gotta thank Peterbilt for being on board, as well as Coke, Reese's, Verizon, SBN, Toyota, the guys that put this thing together, and of course, Matt for giving me the opportunity to drive this thing. It was a fun race until the leaders broke away from us, but it is what it is... Hey, I also wanna say congrats to Tyler and Toyota on the win today - great driving, man!"

18. Scoop85

Scoop85 Member

Crap! but hell yea that was awesome...."I'm happy about our first race but we need more TV time for our sponsors." and "I'm going to take my $16000 and get me some Koegel meats and reflect"

19. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

19th. Not the finish I would've liked, but I'll take it since we at least finished the race on the lead lap.

20. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

MW10: “Well we really had a good running going, we were running up front for a while and I think we really could’ve had a chance if we were there in the end but unfortunately our day took a turn for the worse. When we came in for that first stop the truck just completely died. Both the main and backup batteries failed so our guys had to rush around to figure out how to fix the problem. Its a shame this happened on our first outing as a team but every new team has their hiccups and we’ll move on next week and really go after it. While our 10 truck had its issues it really was a positive day for MWM, Brendon, DJ, and Dom all had some pretty strong runs but got caught behind in that second pack. Overall I’m proud of this team and how quickly it’s come together.”

BrendonH12 likes this.