Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 race #1 - Daytona NextEra Energy Resources 125

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
What can I tell ya?? We were running good all day and then the car just lost it’s grip and pushed through the turns for the rest of the night. On to the next track.

Dom

SRD Member
Reaction score
Reporter: “We’re here with Tyler Mallon, who just won his first STD Truck Series race, or rather any race in the SRD leagues. How does it feel to be standing in victory lane right now?”
STD Truck Series for the win!

"Really happy with my first race. I know this is a superspeedway, but I did not expect to get a top 10 straight off the bat, especially after how the first practice and qualifying unfolded."

I was the highest finishing MWM truck, so there's that...
"Pretty sure you were not, get your facts right Brendon!" :p

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
“Not a great finish today, just ran into some issues and it all fell apart. Ran up front most of the race though, so we can take something from that. Happy Jesse could get the stage win and a solid finish to cap it off, however.”

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
STD Truck Series for the win!

"Really happy with my first race. I know this is a superspeedway, but I did not expect to get a top 10 straight off the bat, especially after how the first practice and qualifying unfolded."

"Pretty sure you were not, get your facts right Brendon!" :p
“Whoops! Sorry; I read the name after me wrong.”

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
We had a really fast truck today, thanks to the team, the ford motor company, nascafé, google and H&M to make this possible. Sadly we lost the draft after the final stop, otherwise we would really had a chance for winning this thing.

Now we are concntrating on the next races and looking positive for it!

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
Not the best finish for the 6 crew, but the 49 did pretty good this race. On to the next.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well I'm happy that we were able to get up to the front and at least lead that 1 lap. I am not happy with our pit stops. That put us to the back and we were never able to get caught back up. Finishing 21st after starting 7th is not where we should have been. Oh well, on to the next one I guess.