1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2018 race #1 - Daytona NextEra Energy Resources 125

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by canadienhits, May 26, 2018.

1. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

What can I tell ya?? We were running good all day and then the car just lost it’s grip and pushed through the turns for the rest of the night. On to the next track.

2. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

STD Truck Series for the win!

"Really happy with my first race. I know this is a superspeedway, but I did not expect to get a top 10 straight off the bat, especially after how the first practice and qualifying unfolded."

"Pretty sure you were not, get your facts right Brendon!" :p

BrendonH12 likes this.
  3. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner Banned

"Won the stage, finished 2nd. Onto the next race"

4. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

“Not a great finish today, just ran into some issues and it all fell apart. Ran up front most of the race though, so we can take something from that. Happy Jesse could get the stage win and a solid finish to cap it off, however.”

5. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

“Whoops! Sorry; I read the name after me wrong.”

6. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

We had a really fast truck today, thanks to the team, the ford motor company, nascafé, google and H&M to make this possible. Sadly we lost the draft after the final stop, otherwise we would really had a chance for winning this thing.

Now we are concntrating on the next races and looking positive for it!

7. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Not the best finish for the 6 crew, but the 49 did pretty good this race. On to the next.

8. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Well I'm happy that we were able to get up to the front and at least lead that 1 lap. I am not happy with our pit stops. That put us to the back and we were never able to get caught back up. Finishing 21st after starting 7th is not where we should have been. Oh well, on to the next one I guess.