8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 race #2 - Mexico City Corona Mexico 100

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Reaction score
Lap 33 - Everyone else who hasn't pitted now heads to the pits. We'll go back to green with 6 to go.

canadienhits

Reaction score
Lap 35 - Our top-10: Ehresman, Friesen, Ballard, Peterson, Wichelman, Fiorentini, Craigo, Harris, Yost, and Franklin.

canadienhits

Reaction score
Three to go - Wichelman to 3rd, but Ehresman has a 2.6 second lead.

canadienhits

Reaction score
And checkered...
No one has an answer for Mike Ehresman as he wins the Corona Mexico 100 by 2.126 seconds over Matt Wichelman. Jon Peterson, Sam Ballard, Jr., and Scott Yost round out our top 5.

canadienhits

Reaction score

STAGE POINTS:
Jon Peterson - 13
Jesse Dalton - 13
Mike Ehresman - 11
Matt Wichelman - 10
Robert Kurz - 9
Sam Ballard, Jr. - 9
Joey Foster - 8
Carter Friesen - 7
Ray Tustin - 6
Mattheu Fiorentini - 6
D.J. Harris - 5
Jason Blanford - 5
Scott Yost - 4
Alex Miller - 4

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
Reaction score
"Ahhhh so close! First off, congrats to Mike on the W, he really was the class of the field all day. But, man! For a team the opened less than six months ago to be finishing second is really big. D.J. was also in the top ten I think, thats also exciting to see. These MWM Tundras sure have some power to 'em and I bet you we'll see one of our trucks in victory lane not too far from now."

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: “Alright, first I need to go over to the guy in that #92 ‘cause that has to be my childhood hero, Kevin Harvick! I mean, he flat dominated this thing. Congrats to those guys. Well, we had a pretty decent day, but our pit strategy was terrible. We gotta get batter at that for sure. It was great to see Matt up there leading some; can’t thank him enough for giving me this opportunity to drive one of these awesome Toyota Tundras!”

Tetronix

#48EVER
Reaction score
Harris, crossing the finish line: "Hell yeah boys! Finishing P6 on a road course is definitely a win for me! Let's go celebrate a good run!"

Scoop85

Reaction score
What a great day! I made a few mistakes but we survived a couple mishaps and moved up. Looking forward the ROY chase.....Will soak this one in and then move to the next race...

thanks for the good read...

Dcgc28

Reaction score
Bad weekend for us honestly, but this is about where we are realistically. We started last and we worked up about 6 spots. That's something to build on.

aRKey Designs

Reaction score
After that hit early in the race a P16 result is...okay.

Luckaly we were able to step up to P8 in overall standings making me the best guy without a Top10 result by now lol

Smoke14

NR2003 Painter
Reaction score
That pit stop really screwed us up. We would've probably won, but P7 ain't all that bad.