1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2018 SRD Truck Series - Race 12 - Homestead Miami

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

"Did we lose pace after the stage caution pit stops? If yes, then looks like what I've feared has happened for real..."

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

75.png
    Lap 75:
    As they jockey for position behind him Sean English is just hoping to see no yellow for the rest of the way as we reach the Timmy Hill Twenty-To-Go.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    14. Franklin
    15. Ehresman
    23. Fiorentini

Reza Maulana and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. Skyline

Skyline Graphic Designer Skyline Customs

I can help make the banners look correct if you're down

4. MWick4

Lap 77: John Hooper gets by Wichelman for second and now sets his sights on Sean English as he’s going to dive below him into one and two. Like everyone else before him Hooper won’t be able to make the bottom line work.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    13. Franklin
    15. Ehresman
    23. Fiorentini

5. MWick4

Lap 78: Here we go for the final stops of the day, The two English Motorsports trucks of Sean English and Alex Miller dip to pit road followed by Brendon Hancock in the 12. John Hooper Sr assumes the lead.
    78.png

BrendonH12 likes this.
  6. MWick4

Lap 79: Here come another fifteen trucks or so including the remaining three championship contenders.

7. MWick4

Lap 81: Everyone has made their stops now except for the 74 of Blanford, who pulled off the win at Talladega a couple weeks ago.

8. MWick4

83.png
    Lap 83:
    We cycle through as Sean English has reacquired the lead over Robert Kurz and Matt Wichelman.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    8. Franklin
    16. Fiorentini
    19. Ehresman

9. MWick4

Lap 85 (Ten-to-go): Unless we have another yellow it looks like its smooth sailing for Sean English. He’s three seconds ahead of Franklin who’s back in eighth.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    8. Franklin
    16. Fiorentini
    19. Ehresman

10. MWick4

Lap 90: The front pack of English, Wichelman, and Kurz has maintained a good second lead over everyone else behind them. That’s not too much to make up but if J.R. Franklin who’s just under 1.5 seconds back wants a shot at this title he’s got to go.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    8. Franklin
    16. Fiorentini
    18. Ehresman

11. MWick4

Three-To-Go: Sean English just barely scraped his way into the playoffs this year earning a win at the last possible chance at Coca-Cola, he just barely made it into the Championship Four beating out Robert Kurz by two points. He’s leaving no doubt today, he’s absolutely dominated.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    8. Franklin -1.63
    16. Fiorentini -10.81
    19. Ehresman -11.24

12. MWick4

Two-To-Go: All we have to do is make it around one more time and it will be official, a last second caution would throw everything out the window.

Championship Four:
    1. English
    8. Franklin -1.36
    16. Fiorentini -10.76
    19. Ehresman -11.11

They’ll make it around, White Flag!

93.png

Sean English has not been outside the top five all day except for during pit stops, he came into this weekend and set his truck on the pole with his teammate starting right beside him. He came into today as the likely underdog who had just barely scratched his way into the playoffs. Just barely made the second round and just barely made the Championship Four. There is no just barely today. Sean English is going to come off of turn four, checkered flag in sight. He will win the race and the championship!

94.png

Cutch22, nj9703, matheus357 and 2 others like this.
  13. Reza Maulana

Saan Anguish and Cutch22 like this.
  14. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well, it wasn't quite the result I was hoping for, but we ran a good, clean race tonight - right around the top 10 all night long. Gotta thank Peterbilt for all they've done for me and this team all season long; Reese's, Coca-Cola, SBN, Gillette, SONY, AlpineStars, Toyota, my fans - if I have any - thank you all for your support. I wouldn't be here if it were not for great partners like y'all. I also have to thank Matt one more time for giving me this amazing opportunity to drive on of these Toyota Tundras this season. What a ride, man! Gonna miss my teammates here, @MWick4, @Tetronix, and @Dom... *wipes tear from eye* Man... getting all choked up here - but I'm excited for what next season will have in store for myself, Brett, Joey, and all of BHR. Also, I want to say a huge 'CONGRATS' to the man, @Saan Anguish, on your championship. Man, it ain't even been but a few hours and I already can't wait for next season to start!" *takes huge swig of Coke and walks away*

Saan Anguish, Tetronix and Cutch22 like this.
  15. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

*DJ Harris watches Brendon Hancock's interview on the big screen, laughs and then talks to some media. He can be seen saying something about "he's not gonna miss me, I'm his team owner in Cup", followed by laughs from himself and the media. Then the actual post-race interview begins.*

BrendonH12 and Reza Maulana like this.
  16. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"Hell yeah boys! We just got ourselves a championship!!!! I can't believe that we were actually able to pull this off after barely scraping by in what seemed like every round. I came here to fight for it though, and I think today's performance shows exactly that. Gotta thank Skyjacker for supporting us along the way. Absolutely can't believe it right now. WOOOOOO!!!"

17. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

Can you please give the full race result? Thanks!

18. MWick4

Working a double today, plan to have it all up tonight

Reza Maulana and Bitbreaker like this.
  19. Reza Maulana

Oh yeah Matt, I would love to know when can we get the full race result, partially so I can add the data for this race to the Stats Sheet ;)

20. MWick4

Guess who finally had enough time to get on his computer! Sorry for such a long delay, been working like crazy lately. But without further ado, here are the Homestead results as well as the final 2018 points. Congrats to Sean once again!
    2018 SRD Truck Series Results - Miami-1.jpg

Final Points-1.jpg