Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 SRD Truck Series - Race 12 - Homestead Miami

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Did we lose pace after the stage caution pit stops? If yes, then looks like what I've feared has happened for real..."

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
75.png

Lap 75:
As they jockey for position behind him Sean English is just hoping to see no yellow for the rest of the way as we reach the Timmy Hill Twenty-To-Go.

Championship Four:
1. English
14. Franklin
15. Ehresman
23. Fiorentini

Skyline

Graphic Designer Skyline Customs
SRD Member
Reaction score
I can help make the banners look correct if you're down

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 77: John Hooper gets by Wichelman for second and now sets his sights on Sean English as he’s going to dive below him into one and two. Like everyone else before him Hooper won’t be able to make the bottom line work.

Championship Four:
1. English
13. Franklin
15. Ehresman
23. Fiorentini

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 78: Here we go for the final stops of the day, The two English Motorsports trucks of Sean English and Alex Miller dip to pit road followed by Brendon Hancock in the 12. John Hooper Sr assumes the lead.
78.png

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 79: Here come another fifteen trucks or so including the remaining three championship contenders.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 81: Everyone has made their stops now except for the 74 of Blanford, who pulled off the win at Talladega a couple weeks ago.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
83.png

Lap 83:
We cycle through as Sean English has reacquired the lead over Robert Kurz and Matt Wichelman.

Championship Four:
1. English
8. Franklin
16. Fiorentini
19. Ehresman

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 85 (Ten-to-go): Unless we have another yellow it looks like its smooth sailing for Sean English. He’s three seconds ahead of Franklin who’s back in eighth.

Championship Four:
1. English
8. Franklin
16. Fiorentini
19. Ehresman

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 90: The front pack of English, Wichelman, and Kurz has maintained a good second lead over everyone else behind them. That’s not too much to make up but if J.R. Franklin who’s just under 1.5 seconds back wants a shot at this title he’s got to go.

Championship Four:
1. English
8. Franklin
16. Fiorentini
18. Ehresman

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Three-To-Go: Sean English just barely scraped his way into the playoffs this year earning a win at the last possible chance at Coca-Cola, he just barely made it into the Championship Four beating out Robert Kurz by two points. He’s leaving no doubt today, he’s absolutely dominated.

Championship Four:
1. English
8. Franklin -1.63
16. Fiorentini -10.81
19. Ehresman -11.24

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Two-To-Go: All we have to do is make it around one more time and it will be official, a last second caution would throw everything out the window.

Championship Four:
1. English
8. Franklin -1.36
16. Fiorentini -10.76
19. Ehresman -11.11

They’ll make it around, White Flag!

93.png

Sean English has not been outside the top five all day except for during pit stops, he came into this weekend and set his truck on the pole with his teammate starting right beside him. He came into today as the likely underdog who had just barely scratched his way into the playoffs. Just barely made the second round and just barely made the Championship Four. There is no just barely today. Sean English is going to come off of turn four, checkered flag in sight. He will win the race and the championship!

94.png

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: "Well, it wasn't quite the result I was hoping for, but we ran a good, clean race tonight - right around the top 10 all night long. Gotta thank Peterbilt for all they've done for me and this team all season long; Reese's, Coca-Cola, SBN, Gillette, SONY, AlpineStars, Toyota, my fans - if I have any - thank you all for your support. I wouldn't be here if it were not for great partners like y'all. I also have to thank Matt one more time for giving me this amazing opportunity to drive on of these Toyota Tundras this season. What a ride, man! Gonna miss my teammates here, @MWick4, @Tetronix, and @Dom... *wipes tear from eye* Man... getting all choked up here - but I'm excited for what next season will have in store for myself, Brett, Joey, and all of BHR. Also, I want to say a huge 'CONGRATS' to the man, @Saan Anguish, on your championship. Man, it ain't even been but a few hours and I already can't wait for next season to start!" *takes huge swig of Coke and walks away*

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
*DJ Harris watches Brendon Hancock's interview on the big screen, laughs and then talks to some media. He can be seen saying something about "he's not gonna miss me, I'm his team owner in Cup", followed by laughs from himself and the media. Then the actual post-race interview begins.*

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
"Hell yeah boys! We just got ourselves a championship!!!! I can't believe that we were actually able to pull this off after barely scraping by in what seemed like every round. I came here to fight for it though, and I think today's performance shows exactly that. Gotta thank Skyjacker for supporting us along the way. Absolutely can't believe it right now. WOOOOOO!!!"

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah Matt, I would love to know when can we get the full race result, partially so I can add the data for this race to the Stats Sheet ;)

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Guess who finally had enough time to get on his computer! Sorry for such a long delay, been working like crazy lately. But without further ado, here are the Homestead results as well as the final 2018 points. Congrats to Sean once again!
2018 SRD Truck Series Results - Miami-1.jpg

Final Points-1.jpg