12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 SRD Truck Series - Race 12 - Homestead Miami

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Post-race comments from Reza Maulana:

"First of all, congrats to Sean for winning the title. I knew there will be some that'll complain about Sean winning, but he was runner up in 2016 and would've got second last season had everyone were running for points, so in my opinion Sean fully deserves the title.

I would say this race is a good race for the #98 team. A top 10 finish and being able to contend for the lead again is a good way to close the season for everyone in the team. It has been quite a ride for the Precure team this season if I'm honest. I believe we will have the pace to contend for the championship had we competed the full season, which is, quite frankly, unbelievable.

I'm excited to see what the 2019 season will bring to us. With myself getting a National Series ride with OPP and my team's expansion plan, I would say this season is going far better than what I would think initially when team Precure Silverado first announced that we will be joining the series. Hopefully at some point next season we will be able to get top 5s and a win."

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
It was definitely a rough start for JMAG this season, but to finish 3rd and 10th in points is a good day.