1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2018 SRD Truck Series - Race 8 - Iowa

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

CHECKERED FLAG: He took the lead with 42 to go and never looked back! Mike Ehresman takes victory number three of 2018 and punches his ticket to the round of six!
    19.png

2. MWick4

3. MWick4

4. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

Reza Maulana post-race comments for the SRD Truck Series race in Iowa:

"First of all, congratulations for Ehresman for locking his Round of 6 ticket with the win today and for Fiorentini for the comeback after I accidentally crashed to his #17 BWT car. It's a shame really that we got involved in an accident and then have our engine blew up. I think we've nailed the race setup for the #98 Pretty Cure Silverado, but unfortunately I pushed a bit too hard trying to defend the lead, and I think inexperience got the best of me as I slid to the turn 2 wall, collided with Fiorentini and inadvertently took out Franklin and later myself from the race. A shame we got the "bad end", but hey that's racing, you'll never knew what's going to happen.

Also, I'm surprised with the amount of incidents we have on in this race. Okay, this is a short track race so some rubbing is expected, but the fact that more than half of the field got, umm, let's say got "Thanos snapped" is quite unexpected. Hell, half got taken out before stage 1 is even over. From a fan perspective, I'm not sure if we're supposed to be proud with that.

Still, I'm proud to the team for showing that we really got the pace in our trucks. I thought we've hit a lucky jackpot when we got 2nd in Armory Digital's qualifying, so I didn't expect the truck to have this good pace at Iowa. Hopefully we can keep it up for the rest of the season to build a good foundation for 2019."

MWick4 likes this.
  5. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

"It sucks to not win from the pole today, but a top 5 is a great result nonetheless. Thanks to Matt and the entire MWM team here and back at the shop for another fine piece they brought this weekend. Big thanks to JBL, Konica Minolta, Pepsi and Alpinestars for their sponsorship. Gonna go digging next weekend at Las Vegas to earn some more points and fight for our pride!"

6. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: “Another race, another crash-out! Just got to racing too hard, too early with Jesse there and I guess he got loose or something and turned us around. Hate for these MWM guys. I mean, they absolutely work their tails off week to week and think I speak for this whole organization when I say that I am sick of seeing wrecked trucks coming back to the shop. We’ve gotta figure out how to finish one of these things again. I don’t know, maybe I should try to stay away from everybody else. Oh well, on to the next one...”

7. MWick4

Playoff grid after the opening round of the playoffs:
    truck-series-grid4096_rd8.jpg