Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score

Entry Lists (Credit to DiecastCharv):
2019 Ford EcoBoost 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway (37 Drivers): https://diecastcharv.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/2019-homestead-t-1.jpg

2019 Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway (39 Drivers): https://diecastcharv.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/2019-homestead-x-1.jpg

2019 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway (40 Drivers): https://diecastcharv.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/2019-homestead-1.jpg

Full Race Replays/Highlights:
2018 Ford EcoBoost 200 at Homestead:

2018 Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead:

2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead:

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Out of the four contenders, only Hamlin doesn't have a previous Championship at the Cup level. Harvick has one (2014), Truex has 1 (2017), and Busch has 1 (2015).

Zaky04

SRD Member
Reaction score
Since Denny hasn't won the title before, I still feel like he's the underdog, but at the same time, he's got the momentum. Still supporting him for Homestead!

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
I really want Busch to win but I don't think he will. I think Harvick could out duel all the Gibbs guys. I think this is Hamlin's year for sure, if he doesn't win I don't know if he can bounce back this time. Truex will be a force to wreck en with and could easily win another

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Hamlin just because he is sort of the Mark Martin of this generation of drivers. "Always a bride's maid, never a bride."

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
If KB can't get it (I don't think he will), then I want Harvick, but I know it'll be Hamlin because #doitforJD, just like Daytona.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hoping Larson can finally win at one of his best tracks.

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Joey ran Truex Jr up the track and into the wall in turn 3, which allowed Denny Hamlin to go low and win the race and championship. After the finish line Truex punted Joey head on into the wall and preceeded to get out and pull Joey out of the car and whipped his a$$ before Track officials could get there.

Ive never woke up this happy ever!

123456789colton

SRD Member
Reaction score
This weekend is the last Ford Championship weekend since the Homestead race will be in March for 2020.
Woah, so I was looking at next years schedule...and if I looked at it right. Daytona is going to be the final race before the chase? Haha! Lets get ready for a wreckfest there lol. And ISM is the final race? I actually like this. I didn't know homestead was that early in the season...

OH MY! Bristol AND Martinsville are both the final race in 2 of the rounds in the chase. My god, this is going to be wild! I can't wait!!

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Woah, so I was looking at next years schedule...and if I looked at it right. Daytona is going to be the final race before the chase? Haha! Lets get ready for a wreckfest there lol. And ISM is the final race? I actually like this. I didn't know homestead was that early in the season...

OH MY! Bristol AND Martinsville are both the final race in 2 of the rounds in the chase. My god, this is going to be wild! I can't wait!!
Someone is late to the news... lol

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thus concludes another season of Nascar. Congrats to Kyle.

For the aero package this year it was ok, I still feel like the cars could have a bit more drive in them. We just never see anyone lose control anymore, its amazing really how many races now go spin or crash free (not counting a mechanical issue causing the spin) with the car stability being so good. Also hoping next year Chevy can get back on top, they've been the manufacturer behind for several years now.

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm so freaken excited about the results! I really didn't think Kyle would win the championship with how the later part of the season was going. I'm more excited about this one than his 1st in 2015!

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
To me, this should justify his 2015 championship to anyone with doubts. He's also scored the most points (I believe) in back to back years.

Also, something I just thought of is that we didn't have a new champion all weekend long.