1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by BrendonH12, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I am no fan of Kyle Busch but I never saw his first championship as illegitimate, ever. I don't see how anyone could really unless they are living in pre-playoff era and think the points still work the old way lol. If anything it was more impressive he could recover so fast and dominate all the way to a Championship. I don't see how anyone could think that was easy to do.

Bitbreaker, MillsLayne and mtblillie like this.
  2. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

Some thoughts:
    Congrats to Kyle on his second championship. They were pretty much flawless when they needed to be and it worked out in their favor.

Thinking back a couple weeks ago to that instance when Joey Gase's Xfinity team put the tires on the wrong side of the car, after a similar issue with Truex. Supposedly that Gase crew was a JGR bunch, so I guess we know which team it was now ;);)

On the race itself: Okay. If I had to rank the four Homestead races I've been to, however, I think this one ends up as number four. Not entirely sure why, just something about the race that didn't sit well with me. I think part of it may have to do with the package change. For starters, this is the first race I've been able to go to this year, and I could definitely tell the difference just in the way the cars sounded on track from last year. Everything sounded more neutered than it used to, so that definitely stood out. Battles for the lead were exciting, sure, and we had that last year late in the run, especially toward stage end. But to me it seemed, that it was harder to pass once the field was spread out, up until pit stops and tires made a difference. That said, it was far better than the previous week at Phoenix, and I'm sad this will be the last finale both at Homestead, and on my birthday weekend... :(

mtblillie and MillsLayne like this.
  3. MillsLayne

MillsLayne 2x Champ, guys.

4. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

Crazy, so glad Kyle won. Two time champ. Never felt the way I did during that race since Gordon was still driving.

Barry Taylor and MillsLayne like this.
  5. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

Another season over. Wasn't the worst but it definitely wasn't the best either. Hopefully the recently discussed possible changes for smaller tracks and road courses becomes reality because it is desperately needed for those venues. A unified aero package was never gonna work with the HP difference.