Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 Monster Cup - #48

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yellow numbers and a possible scary paint scheme is what this hauler states to me....

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Have you not been paying attention to most Hendrick schemes lately? Especially the primaries..... of course people aren’t too hopeful
Yeah. I have. A lot of have been damn good. Most of you people wouldn’t be satisfied if Jesus Christ Himself designed a Hendrick scheme.

My point is that this is a damn rush job hauler, that likely needed to be quickly wrapped because it’s probably on it’s way to New York as Johnson will be on Good Morning America on Friday. The wrap is likely just filler until they get the new design on. Ain’t no damn way they’re gonna run the same colors as last season, that’d be the shittiest bit of marketing since that one water company had free water coupons on their cases of water, so you only had to buy one case.

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's clearly the 2018 hauler with the Lowe's logos ripped off. I wouldn't look too much into it.
Jimmie-Johnson-Hand-Signed-2018-Lowes-Nascar-Authentics.jpg

I'm sure they'll eventually wrap over it, it's only January.

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
SRD Member
Reaction score
Saw a short teaser on Facebook. Basically black with pinkish highlights. Yellow numbers!

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well so far it looks like they just reused last year's scheme. Lol. I will wait until Friday to see the whole thing. Although I don't know what they don't get that black is bad luck for Jimmie. Lol. I guess we won't be winning any races in 2019 either. Lol.