5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 Monster Cup - #50

KodaTheWolf

Lover of Paint Schemes
SRD Member
Reaction score
In the weirdest news of 2019, Floyd Mayweather Jr. & his team "The Money Team" are getting involved in a upstart NASCAR team. The Money Team Racing, is set to debut at Homestead

IMG_20191025_124942.jpg

moneyteamnascar3d-copy.png

Last edited:

KodaTheWolf

Lover of Paint Schemes
SRD Member
Reaction score
Really hope they don’t end up being a backmarker tbh. The number 50 is to reflect his 50-0 boxing record.
From what I've seen, they're planning to run Homestead in an alliance with an already established team & then work on 2020. Floyd may not be able to read, but he's a somewhat smart businessman. He should be able to surround himself with the right people, I'm just curious on who they'll pick for a driver

oddball

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ooh. Let’s see if they even make it to Homestead. This sounds like one of those “look at us we have money” and we either see them for one race or not at all.

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ooh. Let’s see if they even make it to Homestead. This sounds like one of those “look at us we have money” and we either see them for one race or not at all.
Exactly what I was thinking. I'd honestly be surprised if they manage to qualify

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
If this is in fact real, and as well a partnership with RCR, might we see Hemric piloting the #50 next season?

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Makes sense given the ghosted "-0" on the one render.

Interested to see what becomes of this, whether it hits the track, or hits the Paint Schemes That Never Were thread...
I never even noticed the ghosted number lol

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
I bet Daniel Hemric is driving that, since JTG picked Wrecky Spinhouse over him... and if this is a RCR afflilate or a "3rd" team which would bring the "Money" that RCR needs to start winning again.

KodaTheWolf

Lover of Paint Schemes
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well some updated news for the Money Team. According to Adam Stern the team decided to skip Homestead & instead focus on making their debut in 2020 at Daytona. Also Mayweather has licensed his team to the new Cup team but he won't be directly funding it
Screenshot_20191114-202917_Twitter.jpg