1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Car Set 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series Carset (NPS2017) 1.0

Cars from the 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series season.

1. Gravite

Gravite #LETSGOC9

Gravite submitted a new resource:

2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series Carset (NPS2017) - Cars from the 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series season.

Read more about this resource...

InsideLine and USSTalladega like this.
  2. dacomell

dacomell Member

That's pretty cool. Is there a way I can take these cars and convert them to the MENCS 2019 mod? If so, how?

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

No. If you do, that would be ripping/stealing, one of the worst things you can do in this community...

InsideLine and Gravite like this.
  4. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

The short answer is yes, it is possible. The long answer is it would actually be more of a pain than just remaking the cars in MENCS19 yourself (even if you are still new to painting).

More to Jack's point, it's your game and your computer and you can do whatever you want to, but if you re-purpose someone else's work in any way without their permission and then post it somewhere online (a screenshot, a carfile, a template, whatever), then you are essentially steeling that person's work, and eventually you will get caught.

Gravite likes this.
  5. dacomell

dacomell Member

I merely asked for my own benefit. I wouldn't post such a thing online, but would use it only for my own game. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

6. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

No worries, it's just easier to make that point early on rather watch things go south later. Guys like Jack have put an immeasurable amount of time into cars, tracks, mods, etc and it is the worst when you see someone tear down all that hard work just to make things easier on themselves.

As for the cars, there is no easy way to convert from one mod to the other. There was a "stretch" program back in the day to try and convert the 2001 version of the game (NASCAR Racing 4) into the 2002 version (NASCAR Racing 2002), and there may have been one to convert to 2003, but those don't work for any of the mods that have been made since the original game release; and honestly, it didn't work that well to begin with. You either have to spend a lot of time cutting and stretching and pasting just for it to look terrible or you have to remake each car.

Gravite and dacomell like this.
  7. Gravite

Gravite #LETSGOC9

USSTalladega likes this.