1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 Speedweeks at Daytona International Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by ShadowKnight508, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

I can believe that... LOL

2. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

EDITOR'S NOTE
    So the plan is at the moment to get the Pick' Em results up later tonight after my shift ends. I work until 11:35 PM PST tonight, so it might be after 1:30 AM PST before I can get the results up. The Pick' Em thread for Atlanta will go up tomorrow night (before 8:30 PM PST) along with the race weekend thread for Atlanta (before 11 PM PST) after I get home from work.

To make everybody aware of what is going on with me, I just got promoted to a full-time position at the TV station that I work at, so I will be working a ton of long shifts effective this week (started on Tuesday). This won't be stopping me from doing the Pick' Em or Race Weekend threads on here, but it will result in them being posted later than usual (they will be up by Wednesday night starting next week).

3. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

Gee, Michael, how many different ways can you say "they're just trying to get it on the truck" in one video? :D

4. MillsLayne

MillsLayne #18N19

Thank you, Joey, for Wrecky's new nickname, Stankhouse. haha

5. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I thought the video was pretty cool. You got to see some behind the scenes, sort of speak, stuff that you normally don't get to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.