1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 1 - Daytona

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Root better keep his head on a swivel come Raceday. I didn't do anything to him, he plowed into the wreck then decides to spin me out for no reason? Kid better stay in line."

2. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson Fan

"I'll take starting up front on the inside row for sure. Was a pretty boring Duel for us but hopefully we'll be able to get a top 10 come race time. Loving these trucks so far! "

3. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

"Went from the back to the front to finish 4th in our Duel. Hopefully we've got the same speed on the big track tomorrow in our Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Chevrolet and how bout that run by my rookie teammate Ben Thomas getting the Duel win?!"

KnightHoarder likes this.
  4. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

"We didn't really have the best Duels to say the least. I spun Franklin and went to the back while Rogers and Jennings had to retire. I'm getting confident with the Star Twinkle Precure Chevrolet though, given that we made some ground to the rest of the pack during the Duel itself.

We're starting from the last half of the grid and honestly I'm going to be worried that we may lost some of our cars to accidents as a result, but then again you never knew what's going to happen in a superspeedway race. Who knows if its going to be a relatively clean race like Dega last year, so we'll see."

5. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

Had a decent run in my duel. Shows good signs for the race

6. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Totally forgot to get final practice up yesterday so I guess it got rained out.:rolleyes: Green flag drops in 20.

7. MWick4

Trucks are on the grid, we are ready to get the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series season underway with the Advent Health 175!
    grtid.jpg

joeykraus19 and BrendonH12 like this.
  8. MWick4

Here we go, the green flag is in the air and the 2019 season is underway!
    gtr.jpg

joeykraus19 and BrendonH12 like this.
  9. MWick4

Craigo leads the field into turn one, there is already a third line forming up top led by Joshua Hawkins in that orange number 11.
    1.jpg

A little contact into three and four between Kunkel, Kurz, and English. They gather it up and continue.
    1a.jpg

joeykraus19 likes this.
  10. MWick4

Lap 2: That inside lane is by far the most dominant but Craigo is making an effort do defend his position up and down, Mahoney now all over his rear bumper down the backstretch

11. MWick4

LEAD CHANGE: While Craigo was blocking Mahoney up top Steven Merzlak was able to weasel his way in on the bottom with help from Caleb Farrell. #1 truck out front.

12. MWick4

Lap 3 (LEAD CHANGE): This is a common sight on these superspeedways lately, Jason Blanford has managed to make his way out front, teammate Josh Remington just a bit behind. English, Jennings, and Kurz in danger of losing the draft after their earlier contact.
    3.jpg

JBlanford74 likes this.
  13. MWick4

Lap 4: Three-by-three-by-three! Constant changing of the lead, one second you're up front, the next you're in the back! D.J. Harris our leader and hey! Isn't that the guy that hit the tire barrier in the duels yesterday?! Joey Kraus up fighting in the front after starting dead last.
    4.jpg

joeykraus19 likes this.
  14. MWick4

*CAUTION* (Lap 4): We have a wreck in the back! It looks like Maulana got onto the apron before coming back up into Ben Althen and Mike Ehresman.
    c1.jpg
    c1.1.jpg
    c1.2.jpg

15. MWick4

Ehresman, Althen, Merzlak, Mahoney, Craigo, Lintz, Fogg, and English involved. Harris leads.

16. MWick4

Merzlak is currently the only truck officially retired from the race, a number of others on pit road getting repairs.

17. MWick4

Lap 6: English, Craigo, and Lintz now join Merzlak behind the wall. Trucks are on pit road for their first stops of the day.

18. MWick4

Caudill wins the race off of pit road followed by Root, Thomas, and Kraus
    6.jpg

KnightHoarder and joeykraus19 like this.
  19. MWick4

Lap 7:
    Caudill
    2. Root
    3. Thomas
    4. Kraus
    5. Harris
    6. Rogers
    7. Franklin
    8. Maulana
    9. Hawkins
    10. Peterson

KnightHoarder and joeykraus19 like this.
  20. MWick4

Lap 9: Green flag is back out, Caudill leads us into turn one. A much more civilized restart than the initial start due to the single file.