Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 1 - Daytona

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Root wins the race off pit road followed by Farrell (-1), Wichelman, and Ehresman. Caudill is still being serviced as they pull away.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 69: Root has a two second lead over Wichelman and Ehresman, they have to hook up if they want a shot at it.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 70: White flag Connor Root. Wichelman and Ehresman gained half a second on him that lap but it may be too late.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Checkered Flag: Off of turn four, Wichelman and Ehresman didn't have enough time. Connor Root is going to take the victory at Daytona!
70.jpg

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
Garage: “Disappointing debut for our team today. We all deserved better, knowing that we had good strategy the whole race and we get involved in a wreck that wasn’t even our fault. Just like to thanks the sponsors and our team to make this happen. Not really a great transition from Open Wheels to Tough Trucks. Let’s try to salvage something at The Rock and see how it goes from there.”

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
I hate it for us and the 76. We did get some good laps in and will improve down the road. Really excited for Fiorentini and his crew!! Awesome job out there and the call to stay out...ballsy!! That’s what I’m talking about!!!

XxTeam48LowesXx

Jimmie Johnson Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Not sure why but we had to remove the hood of the truck on the pitstop. That really sucks cause we missed all the accidents and were doing really good. Deserved a better finish but can't really complain with 10th at Daytona. Onto the next one!"

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pissed, but I'm also very happy for Root getting his first win for EMS to start the season. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

In the mean time, uhhhh I took out my frustration on the parking lot.
May want to remind him to turn in his flat because after this week he won’t run again without one

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Absolutely pissed off. We didn't have the greatest of races early on but slowly made it up into the top 10, then the damn tard just pulls out in front of me for no damn reason, ruins the race for us and goes onto win the damn race. Unbelievable, I really don't know what to say right now. "

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
"Honestly thought we had a good truck today, but superspeedway racing is insanely frustrating as we got caught up in 3 different incidents. I'll take 11th, but we should've been in contention for a win. Hopefully, we can improve as the season goes on, but as frustrating as this race was, first race in a non-open wheel car was fun."

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
"I don't know if I'm should be happy with this race or not. One one hand I got 8th, but on the other hand, I caused two incidents early in the race and all three of our trucks were involved in the Big One on lap 42. I felt sorry for the others that got accidentally taken out in those incidents, I drove so bad in this race and I felt I don't deserve the 8th place I got since I kinda took out several competitors. I want to earn the results in a fair and square way but, well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

The 98 Star Twinkle Precure Silverado felt great when it was on the pace though, and considering only one of our RMR Silverados were out of the race somehow, I would say its a decent week. Involved in one too many incidents, but two of our Trucks survived and I think Rogers' Truck shouldn't be a case of a written-off one by the looks of it."

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Fiorentini: "Honestly, I'm just glad we managed to survive all the carnage that happened during the race. But most credit goes to our crew chief, whose strategy allowed us to remain on the lead lap and finish strong. Fourth place is good, but we certainly could've done better. Unfortunately, our late race contact with the #11 washed away our shot at the win. Expect us to contend at Rockingham."

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: "Well, this week started off on a high-note for BHR with Brett winning his Duel... Then the race happened *chuckles* I just want to say that this race was crazy... Guys wrecking every five seconds it seems. And the #11... Look, you can't pull those kind of moves in front of a rookie driver. He's not gonna be able to avoid that type of thing in his first start in the "Great American Truck Race." Anyway, that move cost Joey, myself, and a few others a good finish today. But that stuff happens at tracks like this, and you just got to learn to expect it. I'm just so thrilled over the speed that all three of our Dodge Rams had this weekend. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come here in the SRD Truck Series for BHR. I know we'll have our work cut out for us, with two rookie drivers, a two-year veteran that still drives like a rookie, and a brand new team, but we still have high hopes for this season. Gotta thank Penske Truck Rentals, Peterbilt, Hertz, Primanti Bros, and all our other partners that helped us get here. Oh, and some things just never change - I'm looking at you, @thedude1987... *laughs hysterically* On to my next home track at Rockingham next week..."

Last edited:

hiarcracing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@JRemington76 - so that didn't go great. guess that's plate racing. moving on, let's see what we can do @ rockingham next weekend. love that place!