1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 1 - Daytona

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

"Got caught up in someone else's mess just a few laps into a 70 lap race. We've got an uphill battle now to get back up in the points but we'll get there."

2. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

"Man, I was really thrilled with my team today! We had 3 really strong trucks, I just hate it that Devin got caught up in a early wreck but he will bounce back I'm sure. Me and Ben I felt had 2 of the best trucks, we worked together all race long and ran up front all day. I really feel this is the one that got away from us here at DK Motorsports. We will definitely keep this momentum going and hopefully have all 3 DK Motorsports trucks in victory lane this year! Can't thank Fire Alarm Services enough for sponsoring me and Ben and Ole Smoky Mountain Moonshine for the support of Devin!"

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    MWick4 likes this.
  3. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

had a good run going, got caught up in a mess but what can we say.... We had a real good Silverado today showed potential as well as our teammate had a great run! Thanks to our Partners (iK9, Hilton Rewards, and whoever else we have lol). @BrendonH12 just get my #87 IndyCar running up front instead of being the laughing stock of Indy right now LOL

BrendonH12 likes this.
  4. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

"Second in our last two races, Homestead and here in Daytona. I'm pretty proud of that but I'd much rather go for that W. John will be behind the wheel of this 10 truck next week and I expect him to put on a show at The Rock."

5. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 #50in07

1 - "I expected nothing short of misery. Ah shit, here we go again..."

MWick4 likes this.
  6. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22 - Man, what a long weekend, highest of the highs, and (almost) lowest of the lows. Thanks to the Folks at BHR and Ram Trucks for putting together a rocketship for the Duels, and for the 175. Got caught up early in the 175, but hey man, you live and you learn. Sorry to the #6 team for the punt in the duel, definitely no malice behind it, just got tangled up, and a little giddy for getting in a truck for the first time. Gotta thank all the good partners at Primanti Bros, First Energy, Ariat, Mobil 1, among others for getting me in a truck down here in Daytona. Onto the Rock we go!

BrendonH12 and MWick4 like this.
  7. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"Welp.... That sucked. On to Rockingham....."

MWick4 likes this.