1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 11 - Richmond

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Nov 21, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Play Board wFlag Round 8.png

2. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well first off, congrats to Jacob and Dodge and that absolutely dominant win today. Great to see another Ram in victory lane - especially with how good those guys were since they got off the truck. We brought three very fast Dodge Rams to the track this week as well, but just didn't quite get the results to show for it. Brett got caught up in that incident earlier, while Joey and I had great runs going before our trucks' handling completely swung in the other direction. Gotta thank Peterbilt for being on board this week, Penske Truck Rentals, Coca-Cola, Gillette, SONY, Reese's, Verizon, SBN, and all our other partners here at BHR that make this whole thing possible. So glad that our fading out towards the end didn't totally kill Joey's Playoff chances. Hopefully, we can bring some more fast Dodges to the track for the next race and see that #69 truck in victory lane. On to the next one..."

Cutch22 and joeykraus19 like this.
  3. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

4. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"Our nightmare season continues...don't know what to say. Disappointed in myself for sure. At least next week is Talladega, hopefully the RMR trucks can be up front"

Reza Maulana likes this.
  5. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"Fuckin' Finally! We got this damn monkey off our backs, boys!"

Reza Maulana and ThatOneShredder like this.
  6. ThatOneShredder

ThatOneShredder "I can shotgun a White Claw."

"First of all, what a great job these guys did getting these Ram trucks set up for this weekend. It's awesome to make my pavement return and run so strong. It looks like the boss man put a whooping on em, I'll have to go up to victory lane here in a minute. But wow, talk about a race! I really didn't want to get in the way of the playoff guys, but I also want to race as hard as possible for our sponsors. Accudoc Solutions put a lot of faith in me to just show up and race, and it's really hard to balance that aggression, but man... I'm just excited to be back. And this is only the beginning!"

7. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

#99: "I'm suprized we didn't finish last, considering how slow our truck was. Absolutely disappointing."

thedude1987 and Reza Maulana like this.
  8. matheus357

matheus357 Clods rise up.

Fiorentini: "Our pace was good, but we kept losing track position with every pitstop. We could've finished better, but I'll take 7th at an oval track and 2nd in the Playoff standings as we head to Talladega. You never know what's gonna happen there."

9. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

Sucks to start second and fall all that way back outside the Top 10. The boys gave me an absolute beast and I'm glad to be sitting in 4th in the playoffs.

Tetronix and BrendonH12 like this.
  10. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Hey we'll take a top 3."

11. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"Top-15 for the team as a whole, we'll take it and move on to the next."

12. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

41: "We had an extremely awesome Ole Smoky Silverado, especially on long runs. Started in the back and ended up getting stage points which certainly help but ended up getting taken out on pit road by a lapped truck and that ruined our day. Thanks to everyone at the DK Motorsports shop for putting together a badass truck. We should've had a top 5 but it is what it is, we'll move on."

13. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

We ran a lot better than we unloaded, and that is a win in my book. Now to just keep on improving!

14. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

"The truck was awful everywhere. I apologize to the Opp, Inc. team for the terrible race, and for getting the truck damaged even though it wasn't my fault that I got dumped. We haven't been bringing the equipment we've needed these last couple weeks. Hopefully Talladega helps us out, we've won there."

15. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22 - "Man, I need to get back in a simulator or something, I keep fading out as we get closer to the end of the season."

BrendonH12 likes this.