1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 3 - Myrtle Beach

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jul 5, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

2019 SRD Truck Results - Myrtle Beach-1.jpg

2. hiarcracing

hiarcracing Well-Known Member

"Finished a race! And got a top 10!! Wow, judging from practice + qualifying I was not expecting that. Thanks to Alamo, Ford, JB2 Motorsports, everyone involved in getting us here. I know it's just 10th place, but this feels like a win to me."

3. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Stupid. How the hell are you even a crew chief, you cost us a chance at a win let alone a goddamn top 10!!!!"

4. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

"(sigh) Not the best race for us in the 98 Precure team. Had no pace all week long, and admittedly are kinda lucky we didn't finish a lap down because Wichelman and Root, who had lapped us, had to pit because they ran out of gas. Congrats to Ryan Wayne (@racingkid39) for his victory, he's certainly an important person for me as he's the one who gave me an opportunity to race here back in 2017, so to see him not only back competing on the track, but also back on top, is a pretty amazing feeling.

Also, congrats to Rogers (@dacinch8) for his amazing finish in P4. Finally a good result for him after a tough two races for him and the 99 team. As for the 44 team... Well, disastrous would be an understatement. Battery issues and then got yeeted by Peterson to the catch fence left us with a potentially totaled chassis and a reminder to fix the 44's reliability as its the second race in a row that Jennings had reliability issues. Certainly not the weekend Jennings (@Tyler Jennings) nor the team would like to have."

5. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Race reporter: "How do feel after 8th place on your first truck start?"
    RL: "I finished in 8th? I didn't even know I was on the lead lap!"

JBlanford74 and Tetronix like this.
  6. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

Not happy to finish the race a lap down. We could hold our own with the leaders. That first round of pits when we stayed out hurt us. I’m going to have to sit and regroup with the 74 team. Unfortunately, some changes may have to get made. On a brighter note...the 73, 76, and 47 were down right amazing!!! I cannot ask to have a better group of guys running in those trucks. MF is running outstanding. We’ll sit back and look at the data and see what we all can improve on. I see a race win coming to one of these teams very shortly.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    mtblillie and hiarcracing like this.
  7. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

I'm happy with the runner up finished

8. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

"That was a rough weekend for sure but we were able to manage a top 10 out of all that. Glad we were able to take this average weekend and turn it into a top 10 run. That shows alot and you always gotta fight for every position. Could of been alot alot worse."

9. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Crappy day for us... started on the outside which killed us at the start and could never get our momentum rolling. Thanks to DoorDash, iK9, Hilton Honors for allowing the 87 to have fun each week!

10. MWick4

“All in all we had a good day.. looked like we were about to have a great one for a second but we didn’t get the truck completely filled on the final stop and had to come in with a couple laps to go. Absolutely heartbreaking but this 10 team has had speed our past few outings and we just need to put it all together for that win that’s been alluding us.”

————————————————-

I’m working this morning, expect points up tonight.

Reza Maulana likes this.
  11. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

"Best finish of the year! Sucks we couldn't get a win but I learned a lot from leading tonight. Hopefully next week we get back out there and get a top 3 or something."

12. Evolution9

Evolution9 Just Be Yourself Dont Care What Other Thinks!

Well p 22 is decent my truck didnt handle as well,but glad see Caleb Farrell finish 2nd he had fast truck! We going have some beers tonight for that finish of his!

13. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

"OH MY GOD GUYS WE DIDN'T DNF BUT WE DIDN'T GET TOP 3 EITHER HELL FREAKING YEAH"

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Reza Maulana likes this.
  14. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"I don't even know how to describe this luck. We've got speed in this team, we come off the truck fast in practice and qualify well, we just can't convert that to good finishes or finishing on the lead lap. I hate it for my team, I feel like I'm letting them down for sure. As for the truck, it felt great at the beginning, but the battery decided that sleeping on the job was a requirement for the race and messed it up. Then Peterson gave me a catch fence sandwich. I'd highly recommend not trying that, kids. Catch fence doesn't taste good. Proud of Cary for his great finish and great for Reza as well. We can just hope we fix the reliability issues and move on to the next race and bounce back."

dacinch8 and Reza Maulana like this.
  15. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well, today was a very disappointing day for the #12 Peterbilt Dodge... Just couldn't ever seem to find what we needed this weekend to do much of anything. To come away with a position as high as 23rd is actually a shock to me; thought we'd be worse off than that... Gotta thank Peterbilt, Penske Truck Rentals, Dodge, Mopar power, Coca-Cola, Reese's, and all our other partners for sticking with us. It was a great day for Joey though... I messed him up a bit there when he was battling for the lead, but it didn't seem to phase him at all. Great effort by that #69 bunch... Brett had a great day going as well; just got caught up in someone else's mess... And Jacob, our corporate Dodge teammate - how many wrecks was that dude involved in? About six, right? I don't know, but I feel sorry for him and I know he, along with myself, is glad this one's in the books. But at least I know we at least have two fast Dodges in the field. Hopefully we can get three of 'em here shortly - and even four down the road with Ryan at the road courses. On to the next one..."

Cutch22 and joeykraus19 like this.
  16. MWick4

Points after Myrtle Beach, Cody Llamas rides his third top ten of the season to take over the points lead by one point over Mike Ehresman.
    2019 SRD Points Chart after Myrtle-1.jpg

17. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22 - "Dang, gotta thank the folks at BHR for once again, giving me a rocket ship to contend with today. I hate it for my guys that we got caught up in some extra curriculars, but it is what it is, we'll get things buttoned up and bring another super-fast Ram to Detroit. Thanks again to the good folks at Primanti Bros, First Energy, Ariat Workwear, Coca Cola, and Mobil 1 for hopping on the truck for this week and next. A couple good runs these next few weeks will get us right back to where we want to be. I'm glad my guys could getaway from the track a little down at the Pelicans game. We'll all be at the Taylor, MI Primanti's with our show truck on the Wednesday of Race Week along with Coca-Cola. So if anyone wants a signed hero card that will make a great coaster in 3 years, come on out.

One last thing about that point total. #nice"

BrendonH12 likes this.
  18. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

To be my first race, It was very great to finish the race.

mtblillie likes this.
  19. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

Definitely not the result we were looking for, on to next week.

20. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

"Great to see Ben Thomas come home with his 2nd career Top 10! He had a quiet day and it brought results so I'm happy to see that. On the other hand, my Allegiant Air #8 Silverado was a handful tonight. We made the gamble to stay out and pick up as many positions as we could at the end and nearly came home with a Top 10! Unfortunately, Devin has continued to struggle and get caught up in other people's mess this year so hopefully we can provide him with better trucks the rest of the season so he can be at the front more and compete for wins!"