1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 4 - Charlotte ROVAL

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jul 19, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

46.jpg
    Lap 46:
    Jason Blanford makes a move into one and gets around Robert Lillie for fifth.

JBlanford74 and mtblillie like this.
  2. MWick4

Fiorentini and Root got by alright but Althen is now really holding up Merzlak and Fogg

3. MWick4

47.jpg
    Lap 47: We knew they needed to pit, just not when. Matheus Fiorentini and Connor Root dip to pit road. Merzlak, Fogg, Blanford, and Lillie in with them. As expected Tyler Jennings takes the lead.

JBlanford74 likes this.
  4. MWick4

48.jpg
    Lap 48:
    A couple new faces in the top five right now. Guys that kept their noses clean today Cody Llamas currently in fourth and Alex Schedily fifth in his first truck start ever. Brendon Hancock is also up to sixth.

EarnhardtFan likes this.
  5. MWick4

49.jpg
    Lap 49:
    Jennings now on pit road with Farrell, Llamas following. Mike Ehresman the new leader but he should be on pit road in a few laps.

6. MWick4

49b.jpg
    Jennings came off pit road behind Root and Fiorentini, if I'm correct this is where the lead should cycle back to as everyone pits... I think.

7. MWick4

Lap 51: Ehresman now leads a group to pit road, Scheidly, Hancock, Kunkel, Harris. Peterson takes the elad ahead of Gray and Franklin.

8. MWick4

Lap 53: Here we go, the Timmy Hill Ten To Go Presented by the Color Blue, Sean English now to pit road. Peterson, Gray, and Franklin still out front but there's no way they can make it. Root the first driver that's pit currently in fifth.

joeykraus19 and BrendonH12 like this.
  9. MWick4

Lap 54: Peterson, Root, Franklin, DeCosta all in now. Root retakes the lead four seconds ahead of Fiorentini and Tyler Jennings.

10. MWick4

55.jpg
    Lap 55: Connor Root now up ten seconds on Fiorentini in second. Unless something happens it looks like he may be on to his second win of the season.

11. MWick4

56.jpg
    Lap 57:
    As we come to five to go Matheus Fiorentini is eating into Root's lead, now back down to 7.5. It may be too little too late for Fiorentini but it's really hard to forget Watkins Glen last year when Matheus Fiorentini devoured Mike Ehresman's lead passing him with just a few laps remaining to score his first career victory and make the Chamionship Four.

12. MWick4

Lap 58: Fiorentini only got him by four tenths that time but how about our top ten, quite a few stories.
    Root, Fiorentini, the rookie Tyler Jennings with a career day, Merzlak, another few rookies Fogg, Farrell, and Lillie, Ehresman, Jason Blanford has rebounded back from a tough start, and Jon Peterson. We can't forget about those guys in 11th and 12th either, Ruiz 11th in his second truck starts and 12th currently for Scheidly in his series debut.

EarnhardtFan and mtblillie like this.
  13. MWick4

Lap 61: Two to go, the lead at seven seconds still Root over Fiorentini.

14. MWick4

62.jpg
    White Flag: One lap remains between Connor Root and his second win of 2019. Seven seconds between him and... WAIT Fiorentini dips to pit road he may be out of fuel!
    62a.jpg
    Tyler Jennings now moves to third, Connor Root down the backstraight, perfect through the bus stop and he is on his way. Connor Root wins the first SRD Roval Rumble at Charlotte!
    62b.jpg
    2. Tyler Jennings
    3. Clayton Fogg
    4. Steven Merzlak
    5. Caleb Farrell

15. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"I'll be damned, there's yet another EMS victory from Root! Hell yeah bud!"

frow78 and MWick4 like this.
  16. MWick4

2019 SRD Truck Results - Charlotte ROVAL-1.jpg
    Caution Flags: 2 (4 laps)
    Lead Changes: 15 (9 drivers)
    Weather: Clear, 40 °F, East 7 mph
    Pitstop Frequency: 2x
    AI Strength: 98%

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  17. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

"This is my first full road coarse, I'm a short track man. I really wasn't expecting a good finish, especially after qualifying. This is awesome! I guess I should trust my crew chief when he says he is going to get me track position. Just want to say congrats to bossman, Mr. Blanford, on his top ten and thanks for not pushing me around back there when he went past me!"

18. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

*Talks to Matt after the race* We've got to do something about these engine failures. Something has got to change back at the shop. It killed us in Cup, in IndyCar, and now here.

19. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 #50in07

1 - "We got a top five? It's about damn time smh"

20. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

Third place after a rough start to the weekend is a confidence booster for the team and I for sure!