Updated
8 - Cat Fleet Monitoring Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 7 - Eldora

joeykraus19

Reaction score
I'm ecstatic we won our Heat. I know we have speed and with my teammate starting second as well, I have extreme confidence in the whole BHR organization.

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
Reaction score
"Keep all 4 wheels on the thing and don't be afraid to let it get slideways"

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
Reaction score
77CC: "Alright, let's be smart tonight. We've got 200 laps to get there, only that 200th one pays. Be smart, we'll be there at the end."
77: "10-4. Good job everybody. Great truck. You guys did one hell of a job putting this together at the last minute. Let's get that trophy."

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
Reaction score
I'm so done... All three of our trucks ended up in LCQ and neither me, @Tyler Jennings, nor @dacinch8 have the speed nor owner points to make it to the main event... THIS YEAR HAVE JUST GONE WORSE AND WORSE FOR US!!!
IMG_20190814_070229.jpg

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
Reaction score
Scratch that guys, give me a few. Everyone keeps pitting, coming out, and going back to pits. Gonna have to make a change.

MWick4

Reaction score
Okay, this is an issue similar to what I saw in a few test races and thought I had worked out but apparently I didn't. So, here's what we're going to do: I'm cutting the race down to a 120-lap sprint (no yellows). On a normal cycle everyone should have to pit somewhere between lap 70 and 80. Stage points will be awarded like last week at the conclusion of lap 60 (halfway). God willing, we hopefully don't have a massive pileup that screws everything up. Hate to have to make a change like this but it is what it is. Race will restart momentarily.

MWick4

Reaction score
We're back! After the initial start was called off due to on-track issues trucks are back on track pacing.

MWick4

Reaction score
1a.jpg

Lap 1 (Green Flag):
Pull those belts tight one more time!... and I mean like really tight because this could get dicey.. Green flag in the air! Ryan Wayne looks like he got shot out of a cannon with the run he got into turn one, Joeyu Kraus in his tracks. The bottom lane is where everyone wants to be tonight.

MWick4

Reaction score
Lap 2: Alikz Ahlbrand has gotten around DeCosta for third now as Kraus pulls right up to Wayne's bumper.

MWick4

Reaction score
Lap 5: DeCosta cannot be happy with that start, he's now in 7th after starting on the outside pole.
5.jpg

MWick4

Reaction score
Lap 7: How about Everett Lintz here, he got into this field based on points, started 30th and now already up to 20th. This past week Everett announced that he had lost sponsor iK9, who was slated to be on the truck tonight. So instead he runs an almost completely blank scheme tonight hoping to lure a new sponsor to take the races leftover.
7.jpg

MWick4

Reaction score
Lap 8: Sean English to 12th passing D.J. Harris. Caleb Farrell follows in his tracks to take 13th away.

MWick4

Reaction score
And now there goes Farrell's team owner Joshua Hawkins for 14th
9.jpg

MWick4

Reaction score
Lap 10: Just behind Hawkins? Ben Thomas in 15th, he started 29th.

MWick4

Reaction score
Lap 13: Race for the fifth position here comes J.J. Jordan. Unfamiliar colors for J.J. he's driving that #37 F-150 for last weeks winner Matheus Fiorentini. I'm sure they'd love nothing more for MF Motorsports to have to wins in a row.
13.jpg

MWick4

Reaction score
Peterson loses another spot to Mahoney now. Devin Mahoney is one of only four Chevrolets that made it into the Main Event.

MWick4

Reaction score
Tim Kunkel reeling in Alikz Ahlbrand for third as leader Ryan Wayne is currently out front of Kraus by just over a second.
15.jpg