1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 7 - Eldora

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Aug 10, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

120a.jpg
    Lap 120 (White Flag):
    White flag in the air now for Joe Kraus. I'll be honest after watching firsthand him run straight into a tire barrier in the Duel Qualifiers on the Daytona short track in his SuperTruck Series debut I never thought I'd see him get to this moment. But Joe Kraus had other plans, he's put together one heck of a season and now he can call himself a winner in the SRD SuperTruck Series. He refuses to finish second to Ryan Wayne today, Joe Kraus wins at Eldora!
    120b.jpg

2. MWick4

2019 SRD Truck Results - Eldora-1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Cutch22, joeykraus19 and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. ThatOneShredder

ThatOneShredder "I can shotgun a White Claw."

"That was a blast. Not sure if we'll get to do this again, I'll have to talk to Craigo, but that was a ton of fun. Once again, can't thank Accudoc Solutions and Craigo Racing, Inc. for putting this together. Hopefully we can get something figured out and run a few more races!"

MWick4 likes this.
  4. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

#99 Crew Frustrated after Rock Bottom Weekend in Eldora
    Jackman:

Fuelman:

Tire Changer (only one cause everyone else quit):

5. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Well, that was interesting. We had some problems with the truck early on, but we battled back and worked hard for our finish. I can't thank enough the guys working on this Carolina Nut F-150, all the guys at the OPP shop, and Matt for letting me get behind the wheel. Was fun overall to drive on dirt for my birthday.

6. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"Yes! Top 5! Proud of everyone who came out today, and Alikz as well for getting a top 10! He said he's willing to drive for a couple more races for us before moving on, and I'm willing to have them trucks built for him!"

7. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

HELL YEAH BABY!!! I KNEW THAT BHR WAS GONNA DO WELL TONIGHT
    This 69 team deserves this win and I'm glad I could provide and prove what this team and I can do.
    we don't talk about the duels i was just sandbagging

Cutch22, Tetronix, MWick4 and 2 others like this.
  8. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

"That was a ton of fun, big thanks to MF for having me this weekend. My Crown Ford F-150 had so much speed and we did pretty well for my first time in a truck. Who knows, maybe I'll run some more. It was a good weekend."

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  9. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

"This week have been the most disastrous week in my SRD League history, ever. As if the embarrassment at Montreal isn't enough, the fact that neither me, @Tyler Jennings, and @dacinch8 made it to the Main Event in Eldora because we lack the speed to make it on merit is humiliating! We felt as if we were at our lowest point after the LCQ at Eldora, BUT we will NEVER give up!

I don't know how long this period of gloom and darkness is going to befell on us, but just like the Pretty Cures who will come back strong from their defeats, we too at some point will come back from our ultimate defeat and humiliation here at Eldora! Let's regroup and get our shit together so that we can regain the successes that the team had in the later half of the 2018 season!"
    [​IMG]

dacinch8 and Tyler Jennings like this.
  10. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

"I don't know where we went wrong but we just had zero speed tonight. Finishing 19th and lap down after starting 4th is pretty concerning. We'll debrief with the team and we'll get back into the swing of things for next week's race at Armory Digital, where anything can happen..."

11. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

We ran top 10 all day and then what the hell happened.

12. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22 - "We're gonna just take up tonight's notes, rip them off, and throw them off in a cornfield somewhere between here and Cincinnati. If anybody wants Eldora Race Notes, check somewhere around the R+L Headquarters off I-77. For now, we're going to celebrate with the #69 team. Awesome victory for Joey and the rest of BHR tonight!"

BrendonH12 and mtblillie like this.
  13. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Lintz after the race..... "Look back in my prior 2 posts and you know what my comments are! lol"

Reza Maulana likes this.
  14. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

"Lets hope this race will be a wakeup call for the next cause we can't keep doing whatever this is. Lucky 19th but should of been worse."

15. MWick4

16. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well, 18th isn't exactly where we want to be, but I'm gonna forget about that for a minute because tonight wasn't about me. Congrats to @joeykraus19 and that whole #69 Hertz/Dr. Pepper team! So glad to finally see one of these BHR Rams that the guys work so hard on in victory lane! I've gotta admit though, I didn't think - ya know, after the way some things transpired at Daytona that Joey has asked me to never mention - that he would be the one to get us in victory lane first, but here we are! It was also nice to see that #17 truck running well and getting a top 10! I hate it for Brett though... We just couldn't ever find the speed we needed in that #22 truck... Gotta thank Penske Truck Rental for being on board tonight, Peterbilt, Coke, Reese's, Gillette, Dodge, and all our other partners that have stuck with us and helped us make it to this point. Hopefully, we can keep this momentum going at ADS as well. On to the next one..."

joeykraus19, Cutch22 and MWick4 like this.
  17. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

mediorce race with a slightly better finish. Tried to avoid any trouble and did the best I can. Now we have to find some more speed to get in range to the playoffs!

18. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Lawn Duty, Judge Judy

1 - "Tenth in points and I haven't even led a damn lap yet. That's the SMR special, baby."

Tetronix likes this.
  19. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

#41-"Apparently I need a new spotter. I was cleared to the bottom to pit and got absolutely smoked from behind."

KnightHoarder likes this.
  20. racingkid39

racingkid39 The Quiet One Paint Crew

#39 Ryan Wayne: “That was a lot of fun! The #39 truck was very quick all weekend long and I can’t thank the Speed Demon Racing guys enough for all of their hard work in the shop. The #39 team is now solidly in the top 20 in points and we have shown consistent speed. In the end, however, this truck didn’t have enough in the final stint of the race to handle Joey Kraus in the 69 truck. His truck was excellent on the long runs and our truck started to become too loose as the run progressed. Congrats to him on the win and I look forward to the next race!”

BrendonH12 and joeykraus19 like this.