0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 8 - Armory Digital

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
After having our first off-weekend in about a month the SRD SuperTruck Series returns for round number eight of the 2019 campaign at Armory Digital SuperSpeedway. Three races remain until the Playoffs as the picture is really beginning to take shape as to who will make it and who will be left on the outside looking in. While I do say that, Saturday's race is likely our final "wild card" race of the regular season as superspeedway racing is always unpredictable and may open the door for a dark horse driver to lock their way into the Playoffs.

Two weeks ago the SuperTruck Series took to dirt for the SRD Dirt Derby at Eldora which provided insane racing from start to finish. That all started with the heat races that detirmined the 30 drivers that would make their way into the 30 truck main event. The heat races proved tough for the Chevy teams as only four Chevys made it into the main event, three of which getting in based on points. The Main Event saw a battle between Ryan Wayne and Joey Kraus and looked like for the longest time like Wayne was about to pull off his third win of the season. The two drivers spent the entire second half of the race trading the lead back and forth but Joey Kraus was finally able to come out on top and leave Ryan Wayne in his dust to take his first career SRD SuperTruck victory.

Schedule:
Thursday August 29th
12:30PM - Opening Practice
2:30PM - Qualifying

Friday August 30th
12:00PM - Final Practice

Saturday August 31st
Time TBA - SRD SuperTruck Series Racing from Armory Digital (77 laps, 200 miles)

2019 SRD Truck Entry List - Daytona-1.jpg

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's hoping we have the speed from Daytona back in the 48 this weekend... and I know we have the same truck from Daytona/TWS here again this weekend.

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
#99: "Nice qualifying speed. Got my teammate right beside me so the start shouldn't be anything to worry about."

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
#42: "We qualifyng in second place, nice, let's see what will happens this weekend."

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Fiorentini: "First of all, it feels so good to be back. Second, our pace seems very meh. Then again, we're racing at a superspeedway, and anything can happen. Our goal is to keep it clean from 19th and maybe, if the cards fall right, snag a top 10 finish. But honestly, I'd be happy just not to get involved in someone else's mess."

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
It just feels off in traffic. I hope we can get this drafting worked out by race time.

Devin41

I wanna go fast!
SRD Member
Reaction score
41-We qualified up front and have our teammate starting right behind us so hopefully we can keep this Ole Smoky Moonshine Silverado up front and out of trouble.

hiarcracing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Ok, we didn't have quite the qualifying speed we wanted, but this NTT Data F-150 is pretty good in the draft. Handles well so far, we'll see how it does in the race. Honestly I just want to bring it home in one piece, these superspeedways can bite."

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
#99: "What the hell happened? Our speed was here and now it's in some bar in Tennessee. Let's hope this race goes well for RMR and the #99 team."

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
"We still have good pace in the No. 98 Star Twinkle Precure Silverado, but to see Rogers in P30 and Jennings in P33 (and last) is super worrying... I must prepare myself for another "Ah shit, here we go again" moment it would seem."

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: "Happy to be here at ADS with our three BHR Dodges... None of us really have really shown a whole lot of single-truck speed so far, but we're confident that we'll be able to run with the big dogs come race day."