1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 Toyota Supra Revealed For NASCAR Xfinity Series, Replacing Camry Model

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by ShadowKnight508, Jul 5, 2018.

1. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Except if he hadn't won there would be a pretty solid chance the championship 4 would be all chevys.

joeykraus19 and USSTalladega like this.
  2. USSTalladega

USSTalladega I see you mate.

As usual you haven't a clue.

3. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

I like it, but I think it's more because that I'm kind of a Japanese car culture fan and the Supra is a legendary name. I just love seeing the Supra logo on a Nascar. I never would have thought in a million years I would see it

joeykraus19 likes this.
  4. ayrwolf

ayrwolf Where ever your're at, there you are

You do know that Ford is halting production of all passenger cars except the Mustang and a Focus crossover. Why would you continue to race a model that is no longer available for sale?

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Wheeze

See y’all think the world revolves around you, and what you want is what has to be. So what, you guys feel offended by a 2010 model with 2018 decals? It works, its winning races, it can win a championship, its recently won a championship. The only decent argument brought fourth is that if Custer didn’t win, it’d be all Chevrolet. But that’s not what’s happening.

And to Ayrwolf’s argument, the cup Mustang isn’t even an up-to-date representation of the Mustang. That too is a previous model, not an ‘18 or ‘19 design.

Anyway, the Xfinity car doesn’t need an update. It’s that simple. It doesn’t need one, It’s winning. That’s what matters.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  6. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

*Disregard

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  7. Phoenix

Phoenix Wheeze

And as usual, you can’t come up with anything inteligent or useful to the conversation, so you resort to petty insults. Open your mind and think. Something useful may come eventually.

dalejr88rox, nj9703 and Darren Ingram like this.
  8. ayrwolf

Please read slowly...Ford is in the business to sell cars. Ford is in the business to make money. The Fusion is dead. Why would Ford continue and race and market a car that will not be around for much longer? Thunderbirds won tons of races why don’t we see them on Sunday’s? It makes no marketing sense whatsoever. The ad campaign needs to be Mustang v Camaro not Fusion v Camaro. Please don’t take up a business career

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Wheeze

Please read slower, we're not talking about the Fusion. This conversation is about the Xfinity series Ford Mustang. You have missed this point from the beginning. The Fusion is already being replaced, bro. It's already going away, and the Mustang's been released already... have you paid any attention? To make this completely clear, so you don't miss this again, the 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series' COT Ford Mustang model that currently competes in the Xfinity Series, does not need to be updated for the 2019 season, as it is performing well. People are irritated by the decals being updated, but not the front clip. Which is understandable, I get it, everybody understands. But, the model is successful, and Ford isn't required to, and does not need to update the front clip.

What I don't understand here, is why you thought I was referring to the cup fusion, and why we have to be so nasty and rude about this. It's a fucking conversation. Be civil. Don't understand something someone else said? Ask. Clarify. But no, we have to go after people with anger and malice. It's more prejudicial than probative. What's the point of having conversations, if none of us even read or try to understand or contribute thoughtfully to a conversation.

10. ayrwolf

You accuse of being nasty and rude yet you are the one using the f word. Begone I’m done with you

Dodgeman4345 likes this.
  11. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

DISREGARD.

I just realized there was ignored content :oops:

12. Phoenix

Phoenix Wheeze

The sooner the better sir, good riddance.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  13. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

Couldn't come up with a rebuttal, instead criticize somebody for using 1 cuss word.

10/10 debate skills bro

14. mtblillie

Can we make our way back to civility please? I don't know why we can't seem to have a conversation without it being reduced to insulting each other on every post. If you have an opinion, you can't expect everyone to agree or even like your opinion, there is zero reason to get into an argument over it. And if you don't like someones opinion, move the fuck on with your life. It isn't a superpower to call out everyone you disagree with.

15. USSTalladega

USSTalladega I see you mate.

He isn't capable of doing so sadly.

16. mtblillie

Not helping.