1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2020 Formula One Discussion

Discussion in 'Auto Racing Discussion' started by Tetronix, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Like last year, Haas F1 is the first team to show off their 2020 race car. No Rich Energy branding, and it's thankfully back to the white, black and red.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 and Swagger Racing 26 like this.
  2. JNieder51188

JNieder51188 Well-Known Member

Sweet paint scheme. White always looks good on F1 cars. I think with a Richard Mille sponsorship they can make up for not having Rich Energy.

Tetronix likes this.
  3. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

Cool scheme

4. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Mercedes-AMG F1 welcomes INEOS on board as principal partner for the team in 2020 as they unveiled their car half an hour ago, not sure how long that partnership is set for.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  5. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Yesterday had Ferrari's SF1000 and Red Bull's RB16 unveiled. Very little difference between these two from last year. Renault is in the middle of their launch program so I'll add another post with their livery.

Ferrari:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Red Bull:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mtblillie likes this.
  6. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Since Renault didn't actually launch their livery or put out many good pictures of that car, I'll come back to them when they do. Anyways, McLaren launched their MCL35 today, and they made their papaya orange and blue design look even better than it did last year. Their launch even made it onto the Nasdaq screen in Times Square. I was gonna post this earlier today but my internet went to shit and I didn't get the chance to do it.

So in terms of teams still yet to launch for 2020, we have Alpha Tauri scheduled for tomorrow, Racing Point and Williams scheduled for the 17th, Alfa Romeo for the 19th and Haas' actual car reveal slated for the 19th as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  7. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Alfa Romeo has revealed their livery already (they are scheduled to launch for the 19th) in a test at Barcelona. They have ORLEN coming over from Williams' sponsorship to join Alfa as the title partner for 2020. Alpha Tauri (previously Toro Rosso) will be launched in 5 hours from now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  8. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

And as I posted earlier today, Alpha Tauri has unveiled their AT01 chassis for 2020. Very beautiful livery.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  9. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

It's a really cool scheme, and it makes complete sense to put other marketing opportunities on the cars rather than having two teams essentially advertising the same thing, but I am really going to miss those Toro Rosso cars with the offset colors

Tetronix likes this.
  10. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"AT01"

*sad STR noises*

Tetronix likes this.
  11. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

ROKiT Williams Racing has unveiled their 2020 livery, and while it's still a toothpaste tube it's not as bad as last year's. We've now got a Colgate colour scheme instead of some off-brand, no-name stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  12. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Racing Point F1 will not be sponsored by Sportpesa this year. Instead, BWT will be their title partner for 2020 featuring a giant logo that takes up half of each side of the car. Very big downgrade from last year's paint scheme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.