Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2021 Daytona 500 Countdown

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Another team to facilitate the long 88 number history, Baker-Schiff Racing. This is Jimmy Spencer in 1989
JimmySpencer88car1989.jpg

Hendrick9Fan

Admin/Paint Crew
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@Hendrick9Fan Because there are many schemes for numbers and not so many postings... may we change it to 2 posts per member a day?
Honestly, I have no problem with 2 (or more :)) posts per day. Go right ahead and post whatever you please. Just no duplicate paint schemes. Any duplicates will be removed.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no problem with 2 (or more :)) posts per day. Go right ahead and post whatever you please.

Thank you Sir. :)

Dale Jarrett, The Winston (Charlotte), 1999

Just no duplicate paint schemes. Any duplicates will be removed.

I know this might seem like an obvious question or answer... but would 'duplicate' only count as the same year? So for example a scheme ran in 96 and then again 97 are different enough to a point.

Hendrick9Fan

Admin/Paint Crew
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thank you Sir. :)

I know this might seem like an obvious question or answer... but would 'duplicate' only count as the same year? So for example a scheme ran in 96 and then again 97 are different enough to a point.

If its pretty much the same, I consider it a duplicate. For example, I would consider Chase's 2020 and 2019 NAPA cars to be duplicates. I just don't want the thread being spammed with the same Jeff Gordon rainbow warrior paint scheme over and over again,lol.

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
SRD Member
Reaction score
If its pretty much the same, I consider it a duplicate. For example, I would consider Chase's 2020 and 2019 NAPA cars to be duplicates. I just don't want the thread being spammed with the same Jeff Gordon rainbow warrior paint scheme over and over again,lol.
What about the various Jeff Gordon rainbow throwbacks? (2015 Bristol Night Race, 2018 Southern 500, that one xfinity race)