1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

#30 Mordhau/Triternion Ford 2020-01-01

My first paint not using any bases.

1. squiggles

squiggles Active Member Banned

squiggles submitted a new resource:

#30 Mordhau/Triternion Ford - My first paint not using any bases.

Read more about this resource...

2. squiggles

Things I acknowledge:
    White stuff with the blood: that was unfortunately included with the blood spatter image I downloaded.
    No NASCAR Race Car sticker where it should be: I remember putting it on but I don't know why it didn't show up on the render. It shows up in NR2003 though.
    Blood on the Mordhau logo is darker than the blood on the car: I didn't know if I should have made the blood on the car darker, so I just played it safe and kept it the same.
    Contingencies: I know I already mentioned this in the resource, but I don't really know how to use them correctly so I used my best guess on how to do it.
    Spoiler color: I was originally thinking of making the spoiler have the blood on it but I wasn't really sure so I just kept it gray.

That being said, I'd still love to hear your feedback and criticisms on it.

3. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

The only major thing I see is that you left the mask on and no numbers on the front and rear.

squiggles likes this.
  4. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

from my side it's a solid car.

Apart from that what @USSTalladega said are the Contics absolutely okay. The only thing I would mention is that you could had scale the "mordhau" logo on the side a little bigger, but it'S also fine the way it is. Also it seems on the render, that the logo on the right sid faces the wron direction (front seems higher than the back)

squiggles likes this.
  5. squiggles

I originally had the Mordhau logo larger, but I was unsure of the legibility due to the shape of the car. Thank you for your feedback.

InsideLine likes this.