5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

8 new screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Reaction score
I re-sized them down a bit, but you can find the bigger ones on Gamespot & the games Facebook page.

Finishline

Reaction score
I like this game alot, but why do we have to have 'Kurt' instead of Miller Lite?

antknee10

Reaction score
car modeling looks good, damage looks good...jimmie looks more like biffle but the cars look great. lol.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
Reaction score
Is that an ExtenZe Car I see?

Thank you God...you've given me a reason to buy this game.

SpeedEnergy

Reaction score
Is that an ExtenZe Car I see?

Thank you God...you've given me a reason to buy this game.
That car looks good in the shot, all of 'em do, but why does it seem that these screenshots are focused on Jimmie Johnson, or Jamie McMurray?

Fisha695

Reaction score
That car looks good in the shot, all of 'em do, but why does it seem that these screenshots are focused on Jimmie Johnson, or Jamie McMurray?
One is the Champion & the other won 2 out of 3 of the most prestigious races on the series.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
Reaction score
It's looking pretty promising. Still, though, I just hope these are gameplay shots and not just a tech demo or rendered fmv's. I actually have my eye on this now.

Mike24

Retired
Reaction score
I still don't like how some of the damage still looks like acid has been thrown on the car to eat away metal and paint.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the damage looks piss poor...Jimmie Johnson's gloves look better than any of the geometric shapes cut out of the sheet metal that the devs are passing off as "damage."

David24

Reaction score
I don't understand the air trails coming off the spoiler.
I don't either.

I still think the damage is totally unrealistic. It still looks like brake fluid was thrown on the car that's eating up the paint and now the side damage looks as if someone pummeled it with a ball peen hammer. And the rear end damage is shredded. Unrealistically.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
Reaction score
It looks like somebody threw acid onto the side of the car...like what Mike24 said.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
Reaction score
The tracks look awesome, but like I said before, the cars themselves look too shiny and the damage is a bit odd looking. The coronas on the exhaust flares look out of place too, it's spherical on the picture with the #48, even though the flare juts out a distance from it . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.