5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

8 new screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Reaction score
I don't understand the air trails coming off the spoiler.
That is a Vapor Trail, or "the lowering of the air preasure around the rapidly moving object causeing the relative humidity to momentaritly exceed 100% and condense thus causeing a momentary fog which dissapates as soon as the preasure returns to normal. The higher the humidity the greater the trail." It happens a lot in racing, mostly in Single-Seaters occasionally with other types of cars including NASCAR style stockcars, it also happens on Sprintcars pretty often as well.

Here is an example on a Nissan R390, coming off of the wing endplate.

In the game it's a random HUD feature that you can turn on and off, just like the Best Line in nr03 (and just about every other racing game). It basically shows the air-flow for drafting.

John Gregorio

Reaction score
It doesn't happen in NASCAR often, glad we can turn it off because it would get annoying.

David24

Reaction score
I've seen that on an IRL car once. I've NEVER seen that in Nascar. Why did they waste their time putting that in the game when they could have put something else useful in there, or god forbid "realistic"???

Fisha695

Reaction score
I've seen that on an IRL car once. I've NEVER seen that in Nascar. Why did they waste their time putting that in the game when they could have put something else useful in there, or god forbid "realistic"???
They put it in there because of Dale Sr... Seriously. If Dale Sr would've never said that he could see the draft, and the media never picked up on it we wouldn't have those kind of things in video games, or Draft-Trax on ESPN and the other networks (at one point I think they each had their own version), etc all because back in the day Dale Sr joked about being able to "see the draft".

hammer26tn

Reaction score
Do any of you guys bashing on the game even bother going over to the main site to check it out?

Benjiboy28

Reaction score
Alcohol companies do not want to market their products to young people, also the devs want to keep their "E" rating
So they don't want young people to know about beer, but they do want young kids to run the #07 that has the sponsor of making guys junk bigger? yeah, that makes sense! not.:arghh:

SpeedEnergy

Reaction score
I don't know what's the deal with penis enlargement sponsors, in and alcohol out

Fisha695

Reaction score
So they don't want young people to know about beer, but they do want young kids to run the #07 that has the sponsor of making guys junk bigger? yeah, that makes sense! not.:arghh:
Look into Extenze it's nothing more then an herbal & vitamin supplement, really no different then a Flinstone Vitamin mixed with an Energy drink mixed with a Slimfast, there is no actual drugs in it and anybody at any age can legally buy/use it.

Mustang

#11DH #14CB #18KB #20CB #42KL #99CE
Reaction score
I see how there trying to promote there Damage system in the game with the pictures.

I like how I got a warning becuase my iPod made "promote" say "prote" through predictive text.... Not cool :/

Last edited:

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Reaction score
I see how there trying to promote there Damage system in the game with the pictures.

I like how I got a warning becuase my iPod made "promote" say "prote" through predictive text.... Not cool :/
Actually not only that but "they are" or "they're", for the first there, and "their" for the second, and un-capitalize the d...but that's just nit picking....

CARBONITE

Reaction score
So we can't have alcohol products but we can have Extenze? ROFL! I'd rather my child (if I had one) see Budwiser/Miller/whatever over Extenze.

Numbers

Reaction score
Again, sponsor choice, you derps.
its more of the ratings board....

they can call extenze a medication with out getting in to any big details...every one is happy

but heavn forbid we see a bud car in the game..it will cuase kids ot go out and drink them selve's stupid.

Fisha695

Reaction score
It's not the ratings board, Alcohol companies have been pulling their sponsorships from NASCAR games since before the ESRB was even founded and there was a soccer game back in the early 2000s that had Corona logos in it and the game was rated "E".

Extenze is ok because it's not even a medicine it's a combination of vitamins, nothing more nothing less.

hammer26tn

Reaction score
Extenze is ok because it's not even a medicine it's a combination of vitamins, nothing more nothing less.
It seems to me that if those things really worked, they would make it extremely pricey and not over-the-counter. That should pretty much tell you it's just dietary supplements

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
Reaction score
Look into Extenze it's nothing more then an herbal & vitamin supplement, really no different then a Flinstone Vitamin mixed with an Energy drink mixed with a Slimfast, there is no actual drugs in it and anybody at any age can legally buy/use it.
It's not the ratings board, Alcohol companies have been pulling their sponsorships from NASCAR games since before the ESRB was even founded and there was a soccer game back in the early 2000s that had Corona logos in it and the game was rated "E".

Actually, it contains a steroid, dehydroepiandrosterone, which resulted in one Olympic medalist being banned for taking Extenze itself, so it's actually worse to allow this into a game than beer or cigarettes, especially since they've clearly got issues abiding sponsorship contracts . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.