1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

A missing era has been filled......

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Little E Fan, Nov 10, 2017.

1. pshafer3327

pshafer3327 Well-Known Member

Ah, see this is something I do NOT know how to do lol

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

There's a utility you can use to convert them

3. Jonny683

Jonny683 Well-Known Member

Question: Why do we need to alter the physics for a BGN carset? It just sounds like its more work then it needs to be. Plus, what if the mod creator doesn't want to turn it into a BGN mod?

4. Lastlap

Lastlap Active Member

The Busch series cars are the same bodies as Cup, but handle different. Less weight, shorter wheelbase, less torque etc

So if Busch Grand National cars are available and being painted, would be cool to run them with the GNS physics. I know must people only want to run Cup or CTS, but GNS is a lot of fun and IMO often underused for mods.

That's why I asked. If there is something official planned for down the road, I can paint cars and wait instead of converting the Cup files to GNS for personal use.

5. Little E Fan

Little E Fan Well-Known Member

Cosmin and I do have plans to put out a GNS version. Just other projects and our personal lives have slowed that down is all.

6. Lastlap

Lastlap Active Member

Awesome news! No rush Sir, look forward to whenever it might be available. So many great BGN only sponsors & schemes from 1998 and during the '95 - '99 timeframe. Thank you again.

Little E Fan likes this.
  7. psugorilla

psugorilla Well-Known Member

I'm doing the 96 BGN set for cup90. Eventually, I might do a conversion for this mod too. I haven't painted on it yet but it look fantastic.

8. pshafer3327

You won't be disappointed, there are so many options with these templates, it's almost overwhelming at first lol. Glad to hear about the BGN expansion.

-Patrick

9. Little E Fan

speaking of those plans. The Busch version of the mod has been released on the SNG website, as well as a CTS version of Cup98.

10. pshafer3327

This excites me! Great work by everyone!

Little E Fan likes this.
  11. Little E Fan

SpeedMaster14, Lastlap and nj9703 like this.
  12. Lastlap

Lastlap Active Member

Thank you so much.

Little E Fan likes this.